+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR after 2 year diploma from a college

risky

Feb 23, 2011
Is it possible to get PR after doing a 2 year diploma from a college , in Toronto? If not then is it possible to get in any other provice? Hope u understand what i mean , , , , i just want to clear all my thought before i get started . . . thnx all in advance

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you get a masters degree, it is possible, see http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_APPLY.html If it is not a masters degree, you will need a job offer and the employer would have to sponsor you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
risky said:
job offer is fine . . . wt u mean by sponser you .
It is not enough just to get a letter from the employer. They also need to take an active role in filling out forms, applying for pre-screening etc. Go to the link I already gave you and you can learn more about these immigration programs.

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
What if a person does two 1 year programs like a one year post graduate certificate and a one year masters will he be treated the same way as a person who has completed a two year diploma or masters.

risky

Feb 23, 2011
if someone done a 2 year diploma and got a job offer and his boss co-operate with him , for example he provided all the documentation provided . . then is there any legal restriction that says that student cant get pr before graduation . . . my point is that is it possible to get pr without graduation . . . . thnxxxxxxx

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is possible to get your immigration even without studying. If an employer offered to sponsor you for PR through PNP and you have the skills to do the job, the employer can apply for your PR even if you are still in your home country. It is hard to find the employer though.

If you come to study, you are already in Canada so you could look for the employer while studying. You can get a student work permit to work up to 20 hours a week and start working like that. If the employer offers you a full time job, they can sponsor you through PNP as a worker and not through graduate class. It has to be a skilled job though. If you get the PR before you graduate, then you will not have to graduate.