+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR after 1 year Noc A Job

Nov 16, 2021
Hi,
I’ve worked as an analyst for one year(Noc A) and due to personal reasons I had to quit my job. My experience in total on my work permit is 1year 4 months. Currently I’m looking for another job. I’ve entered into the pool with 451 score under cec. Want to know the scenario when If my file gets picked up in future, will it be a problem if I’m not working in Noc A or B? Or for that matter if I’m not working at all?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I’ve worked as an analyst for one year(Noc A) and due to personal reasons I had to quit my job. My experience in total on my work permit is 1year 4 months. Currently I’m looking for another job. I’ve entered into the pool with 451 score under cec. Want to know the scenario when If my file gets picked up in future, will it be a problem if I’m not working in Noc A or B? Or for that matter if I’m not working at all?
Not an issue. You really need to increase your score.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so it won’t be a problem if I’m not working in the same job, once my file got picked up
Read CEC requirements. For CEC work experience, it must be within the last 3 years. Don’t need to be working at the time. Again, you need to increase your score. The draw two days ago was 481…third draw in three weeks.