+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR

thrigaya

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I have got bvl but didn't get ppr yet. It's almost 8 days since bvl. I lodge my file on 3 april. On 9th April my biomatrics completed. 11th May medical passed and 17th May got bvl. If anyone knows why this much delay let me knnow because I heard the time gap between bvl and ppr usually about 24 to 48 hours and here I am I have wait to over week. It's frustrating
Hi did u get your PPR?

Harsh3188

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I also applied through non sds and it's been almost two months.
Same here bro .applied through non sds received bvl on 25 th may and after there is no any update.i lodge my file on 14th april so its look like almost 2 months

Kirandev

Jun 6, 2021
Are they holding refusals and ppr? Bcz I got my bvl on 13th may then no updates. Anybody knows anyone who got refusals recently ??

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Yes , they are holding both refusals and ppr. As you can see the group one guy posted that he called ircc after receiving bvl and his result was declined.
So, I guess its better to call ircc and know your results.
I tried calling them however after 1 hr wait time call got disconnected. Will try to call them on Monday again lets see.

Harsh3188

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Yes , they are holding both refusals and ppr. As you can see the group one guy posted that he called ircc after receiving bvl and his result was declined.
So, I guess its better to call ircc and know your results.
I tried calling them however after 1 hr wait time call got disconnected. Will try to call them on Monday again lets see.
I heard this same story on many platform still i cant find which guy is this received rejection after calling ircc.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Are they holding refusals and ppr? Bcz I got my bvl on 13th may then no updates. Anybody knows anyone who got refusals recently ??
It seems they are doing so. I dont see any logic in them holding rejection decisions. But IRCC always works in mysterious ways so no one knows what's really going on.