+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello,

Today I got an email that my application is updated with the following details

Document Status Help
Name Unique Client Identifier (UCI) Document Document # Status Expiry Date Status Updated Date Travel document Number Country of Issue
xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx Counterfoil T333333333 Your document is valid. 2018/xx/xx xxxxxxxx

Also, my updates are like below.
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

But there is no message below. Is this normal?

Thanks!
They changed application status to approved. Thats a sign that they issued your copr and stamped your visa, and passport with copr will be ready for pickup in few days

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 16 Aug 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,Manila

*** What does this mean?
There you go, passport has been dispatched, i.e sent to vfs for you to pickup

Reactions: JLfleur

JLfleur

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-Sept-2016
Doc's Request.
02-March-2017
AOR Received.
28-April-2017
Passport Req..
25-July-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-August-2017
There you go, passport has been dispatched, i.e sent to vfs for you to pickup
Is this it. omg! Thank you so much. I got really confused since there is no new message in my CIC account.

suyash23n

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All - Hoping someone can help.

I got 'Ready for Visa' email on October 3rd and I sent my passport on October 10th. Fed Ex says it delivered, but i have not received any update since. I reached out to couple of email IDs provided on their website but have not received any acknowledgement or a response.

I'm in USA and unable to call the Canada only call center number that they've provided.

Any way i can reach out to them and ask for an update?

I need to travel outside of the country.

Any help will be appreciated.