+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Request-Passport dispatched to me in 1 day

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
Hi.. I got PPR Request 2 weeks back and submitted my Passport to VFS last Thursday and VFS shipped it to IRCC on Friday. And today I got an email saying my Passport is dispatched from IRCC to VFS and VFS sent it back to me.

Does this mean it got stamped? Is there a way to check the status of Stamping? I was surprised by the quick process- This is New York Office.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi.. I got PPR Request 2 weeks back and submitted my Passport to VFS last Thursday and VFS shipped it to IRCC on Friday. And today I got an email saying my Passport is dispatched from IRCC to VFS and VFS sent it back to me.

Does this mean it got stamped? Is there a way to check the status of Stamping? I was surprised by the quick process- This is New York Office.
No reason to believe it wasn't stamped. Way to check the status: wait until you get it.

Reactions: satreg123

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
Thanks for the response.
Today I received my Passports and none stamped.

there is a Letter from IRCC stating that,

‘’ the consulate general of Canada in New York City has received your application. We regret to inform you that the Passport request letter was sent to you in error, and the application remains in progress’’

I was surprised to see this .. Anybody with similar issues?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the response.
Today I received my Passports and none stamped.

there is a Letter from IRCC stating that,

‘’ the consulate general of Canada in New York City has received your application. We regret to inform you that the Passport request letter was sent to you in error, and the application remains in progress’’

I was surprised to see this .. Anybody with similar issues?
That is really weird. I've heard of it happening but not often. No reason to think it's any more than what they said though.

What stage was the app at?