+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Request A letter stating the color of each person's eyes and size.

bharry0101

Nov 24, 2017
Hello,
I received a PPR email asking for
1. passport
2. photos
3. printout out of PPR email
4. A letter stating the color of each person's eyes and size.

Do they want to know the size of my eyes?
What dimensions of the eyes do they need? Height and width? and for both eyes separately?-
I dont want to get technical here, but its extremely rare to find persons with both eyes of similar size

Anyone please share the format for this letter. much appreciated :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
This is too funny. From your post history, it looks like you received your PPR letter in French. You may have misinterpreted/mistranslated it because it is phrased ambiguously. You definitely do not have to specify your eyes' size. It is eye color, height, and weight.

Did your letter read like this:
Taille et couleur des yeux
Nous avons besoin d'une confirmation de ces données pour vous-même et tous les membres de votre famille qui vous accompagnent. Veuillez remplir le tableau Biodata ci-joint et nous le renvoyer.

Here is the English version, but note that it may be different from visa office to visa office.
https://grayninjaguidetocanada.blog/2016/09/27/passport-request-ppr-golden-email/

Usually, there is an appendix B form or personal information (biodata) form at the end of the letter that you have to fill out with your details.

You can also reply to the Paris VO for an English version of the letter, especially if you had requested for correspondence in English.

Last edited:

bharry0101

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the message.
You are correct, I received the email in French, and as you can imagine I don't understand French. Its a loong email but there is no Appendix B in it..
Do you know whow should I contact for english email? IF you have email address please share...

Meanwhile this is mentioned in the email-
1. La page 1 de ce document.
2. Le passeport, ou à la photocopie du passeport si vous êtes exempté de visa. Vous trouverez la liste des pays sur le site suivant : http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/visiter/visas.asp
3. 2 photos (sur fond blanc. Taille 5 cm x 7 cm. Photo découpée). Pour plus de précisions sur les photos, veuillez consulter : http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/guides/pdf/5445FB-f.pdf
4. Une lettre précisant la couleur des yeux de chaque personne et la taille.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thanks for the message.
You are correct, I received the email in French, and as you can imagine I don't understand French. Its a loong email but there is no Appendix B in it..
Do you know whow should I contact for english email? IF you have email address please share...

Meanwhile this is mentioned in the email-
1. La page 1 de ce document.
2. Le passeport, ou à la photocopie du passeport si vous êtes exempté de visa. Vous trouverez la liste des pays sur le site suivant : http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/visiter/visas.asp
3. 2 photos (sur fond blanc. Taille 5 cm x 7 cm. Photo découpée). Pour plus de précisions sur les photos, veuillez consulter : http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/guides/pdf/5445FB-f.pdf
4. Une lettre précisant la couleur des yeux de chaque personne et la taille.
It looks like you got the letter from CPC Ottawa. State your case number, and your issue with the French letter.

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Alternatively, here is the Paris VO, you can try contacting them also.

parisimmigration@international.gc.ca

bharry0101

Nov 24, 2017
I received email from: IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I suppose its from Paris VO I will contact them..
generally what are they asking for
color of my eyes and my height?

Also I remember that I mentioned the color of eyes as Black in my application. My friend just told me that we dont have black eyes :p its some rare medical condition and that I should say dark brown.
Is it ok to change to Dark brown in the letter I will send to the VO?

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

Also I remember that I mentioned the color of eyes as Black in my application. My friend just told me that we dont have black eyes :p its some rare medical condition and that I should say dark brown.

Thanks
I already said it in my first reply: color of eyes, height, weight.

That email address says CPCO and CTDO, meaning Case Processing Centre Ottawa and Centre de traitements des demandes Ottawa. I still think it was sent from Ottawa, but it will not hurt to also contact Paris. In any case, you must contact Ottawa to be sure.

Dark brown is OK.

Reactions: bharry0101

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

Thanks
You can change in the Appendix B but the COPR may still have the eye colour from eAPR (my friend’s case, I told her the same about the eye colour so she changed in Appendix B to Brown, but COPR is still black).

Reactions: bharry0101

bharry0101

Nov 24, 2017
There is no Appendix B in the email I received :-(
I have written to both VOs in Ottawa and Paris but I read in some forums that they don't respond.
I am thinking I will just send them the letter with Eye color- Dark brown along with my height and weight.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
There is no Appendix B in the email I received :-(
I have written to both VOs in Ottawa and Paris but I read in some forums that they don't respond.
I am thinking I will just send them the letter with Eye color- Dark brown along with my height and weight.
Hello there,

May I ask what did you end up sending for the height and eye color requirement ? I have received a similar query and need to send response to VO.

Please guide.

Thanks

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
I had the same email stated about eye color and height ? Bad or good for process ? How am i far from PPR ?

Pratik Desai

Jun 19, 2019
I had the same email stated about eye color and height ? Bad or good for process ? How am i far from PPR ?
How you submitted height and eye color detail in envelope? Any form to fill or in blank page you mentioned along with other docs in PPR envelope?

Pratik Desai

Jun 19, 2019
Hello,
I received a PPR email asking for
1. passport
2. photos
3. printout out of PPR email
4. A letter stating the color of each person's eyes and size.

Do they want to know the size of my eyes?
What dimensions of the eyes do they need? Height and width? and for both eyes separately?-
I dont want to get technical here, but its extremely rare to find persons with both eyes of similar size

Anyone please share the format for this letter. much appreciated :)
How you submitted height and eye color detail in envelope? Any form to fill or in blank page you mentioned along with other docs in PPR envelope?