Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
nairanupgk said:
While i agree with what rajkamalmohanram has said but i have a different input on the said issue of RPRF. People who get RPRF request post document submission indicates the fact that the CIC agent has gone through a preliminary round of document cross checking and has found it okay to request an RPRF. However in most of the cases where rejections have happened there has been issues found at validating a specific document or issue in criminality check. In the current scenario an RPRF request is a confirmation that your preliminary document check has been completed and has been found satisfactory and PPR would be subject to you clearing document validity and background criminality test.
As per my exp my app was refused after 5 months and not because of any criminal/security issues but for Canadian Edu equivalency details were selected wrong when i created EE profile & submitted my app..

So RPRF is just a statement that they send for collecting the Landing fees but i see now that the information has changed in the letter which we get..

Amit

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsolanki14 said:
As per my exp my app was refused after 5 months and not because of any criminal/security issues but for Canadian Edu equivalency details were selected wrong when i created EE profile & submitted my app..

So RPRF is just a statement that they send for collecting the Landing fees but i see now that the information has changed in the letter which we get..

Amit
Amit, when you got refusal what was the status of your BG check? Was it in progress?

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapledipped said:
yep, im seeing a lot more people with aors during the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2015 which is probably why they've maxed out the 6mo processing time. those from the 1st and 2nd qtr 2015 had ppr around 4mos from aor... im not complaining tho :) if you're sept aor you'll get your bg check (and possibly ppr) this month!
Fingers crossed ...hoping for Feb to be the end month of what appears to be a perennial waiting period.

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsolanki14 said:

Amit
Amit as i understand there are two levels of checking at every stage for CIC. Maybe it would have been a human error which might have occurred. My best wishes to you for a PPR at the earliest. Cheers....

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Russian said:
Amit, when you got refusal what was the status of your BG check? Was it in progress?
Nope it never went IN PROGRESS

Amit

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
nairanupgk said:
Amit as i understand there are two levels of checking at every stage for CIC. Maybe it would have been a human error which might have occurred. My best wishes to you for a PPR at the earliest. Cheers....
Yes i do agree as far as i am aware our application is being worked upon by couple of CIC Officers..

Thanks for your wishes..

Best of Luck to you as well

Amit

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
amitsolanki14 said:

Amit
damn! 5 months?! thats harsh..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amitsolanki14 said:

Amit
I am very sorry Amit :( .

Create a new EE profile again and get going. Don't let this little hiccup drag you down! I wish you good luck and all the very best!!

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am very sorry Amit :( .

Create a new EE profile again and get going. Don't let this little hiccup drag you down! I wish you good luck and all the very best!!
Thanks Buddy...

Please check my timeline in my signature..
I am already into 2nd application.

Amit

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
I got request to pay RPRF on January 29th.. hoping to get PPR soon!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cheire said:
Hey friends
If we pay RPRF while submitting file, does this helps for a fast process in application?
No evidence to support that claim. The only difference is you'll not receive a RPRF request from CIC, IMO! :)

cat89

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
Passed 26-02-2016 (after re-assessment)
Interview........
Paid RPRF 08-12-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
After RPRF... i've just been requested to submit a re-assessment of my medicals...

My medicals were done last April less than a year ago... any thoughts? Should I call CIC to double check?

SN11

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
cat89 said:
After RPRF... i've just been requested to submit a re-assessment of my medicals...

My medicals were done last April less than a year ago... any thoughts? Should I call CIC to double check?
It would be good to call and check, but did your Medicals show as Passed in your CIC profile?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cat89 said:

Re-assessment? Did you get a "Medical Furtherance" request?