+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ppr after medical?

curiousash

Sep 12, 2023
Hi All, can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get passport request after medical exam. I have applied for myself and status is showing i passed the medical exam and also i have completed the biometrics too.

*i submitted my application on 16th august.
*processing by canadian embassy dehli india
its showing in progress on MyCIC
Appreciate if any one can share their experience.

darawan

Jan 28, 2022
Hard to tell exact days , but I know someone he get a passport request 35 Days after uploading Medical Report . [ Country : Iraq ]

mrtravelok

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hi All, can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get passport request after medical exam. I have applied for myself and status is showing i passed the medical exam and also i have completed the biometrics too.

I applied on 18th July and still waiting for a decision.

curiousash

Sep 12, 2023
i got a new message and it say Final decision - September 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

Those 2 that are completed are the easy and fast ones. From the other posts you can see the processing times can vary a lot. You can follow the average processing times here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys can someone give some advice here . I applied for student permit from India on august 22 and my medical has been passed on 7 th September . On 10 th September some ghost update came saying that application updated but nothing in it . It’s now 15 th September still showing in process . Is it something concerning ?? Because most of students get passport request after medical passed within 2-3 days . Thank you

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi guys can someone give some advice here . I applied for student permit from India on august 22 and my medical has been passed on 7 th September . On 10 th September some ghost update came saying that application updated but nothing in it . It’s now 15 th September still showing in process . Is it something concerning ?? Because most of students get passport request after medical passed within 2-3 days . Thank you
Passing medical does not guarantee approval

One has to pass eligibility

It is common for some study permits to fall in that order. However that is not the case with all applications
You have to wait for your application to be processed and a decision arrived at

Good Luck

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018

It is common for some study permits to fall in that order. However that is not the case with all applications

Good Luck
Thank you I was just wondering about the ghost update . It shows in IRCC portal update but no update letter or anything attached . Medical passes on 7 th. It could be a glitch not sure . You are right waiting to see what comes up thanks

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you I was just wondering about the ghost update . It shows in IRCC portal update but no update letter or anything attached . Medical passes on 7 th. It could be a glitch not sure . You are right waiting to see what comes up thanks
Every time application is accessed there is a GU

Nothing significant

curiousash

Sep 12, 2023

Good Luck
i got the ppr request there was "your application is approved please provide the valid passport to procced" is that means i got my visa ?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
i got the ppr request there was "your application is approved please provide the valid passport to procced" is that means i got my visa ?
Almost 100%, occasionally they do request PPR's in error. When your PP is back to you with the stamp in it then you are sure.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Finally !! Received the passport request. “ your application approved . Thank you everyone for your input here . Thanks