+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

post test rq

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
Hi All
I did my test on Oct 21 in Ottawa, and passed it. Everyday I am checking online, but nothing is there.
I am scared form having an rq?

Now almost one month passed after the test. Still a possibility to have rq? please advise!!

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
MyAccount2014 said:
Hi All
I did my test on Oct 21 in Ottawa, and passed it. Everyday I am checking online, but nothing is there.

Now almost one month passed after the test. Still a possibility to have rq? please advise!!
Call CIC and ask if your file was approved. If no RQ as usual file is approved soon after test.

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
Thanks OttawaBuddy for the advise

But do you think that, nowadays, still there is a possibility to have an rq even after a month passed already after having the test?

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MyAccount2014 said:
Thanks OttawaBuddy for the advise

But do you think that, nowadays, still there is a possibility to have an rq even after a month passed already after having the test?
yes

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
MyAccount2014 said:
Hi All

did the officer tell you that your file has been approved or not? if yes, then you should wait for months in order to get oath