+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR Information and Discussions

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hello guys ... i m all here to join u on this forum...
just got my ppr today .... have few things running in my mind ..
1. Is the consent form necessary to be carried along if i (primary applicant) m going to submit the passports.

2. Wat is the safest way to carry or transfer money from india to canada .. is there a way that we can open a bank account in Canada before going there .. or any other suggestions..?

Appreciate ur efforts for the replies ...
Yes, the consent form is needed even if the primary applicant is going to submit the passports of all the applicants.

Reactions: Hsingh13

subinsds7

Jul 8, 2018
1. Is the consent form necessary to be carried along if i (primary applicant) m going to submit the passports.

2. Wat is the safest way to carry or transfer money from india to canada .. is there a way that we can open a bank account in Canada before going there .. or any other suggestions..?

I think FOREX accounts are one of the effective way to carry money. No one encashes the money in hand..

subinsds7

Jul 8, 2018

@tbn2k18 can u plz guide us in the matter...

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys, got PPR but wife is pregnant and expected to have baby by next month!! What should i do in this case ?
Kindly help ASAP!!! TIA!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys, got PPR but wife is pregnant and expected to have baby by next month!! What should i do in this case ?
Kindly help ASAP!!! TIA!
Double congrats in this case :D..
Once you submit your passport for stamping you will receive a CoPR with a validity.
Raise a CSE and ask IRCC for feedback on your situation... would be my suggestion ....

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Double congrats in this case :D..
Once you submit your passport for stamping you will receive a CoPR with a validity.
Raise a CSE and ask IRCC for feedback on your situation... would be my suggestion ....
Thanks and thank you for the info!! But my agents have suggested I send a letter to request for an extension to submit my passports. I find that totally irrelevant.Why should I ask for an extension.Moreover as my family composition is changing wont CIC request for additional docs for the new member? I thought I would send my passports along with a letter stating that we are pregnant and then CIC will advice a course of action to follow. Totally confused. How to go about it.. Please help!!

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Also, if I'm adding a new member to my PR applcn at this point, how long would it take to get a PPR once again? What are the docs that they would request us upon another PPR? Thanks in advance.!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks and thank you for the info!! But my agents have suggested I send a letter to request for an extension to submit my passports. I find that totally irrelevant.Why should I ask for an extension.Moreover as my family composition is changing wont CIC request for additional docs for the new member? I thought I would send my passports along with a letter stating that we are pregnant and then CIC will advice a course of action to follow. Totally confused. How to go about it.. Please help!!
Exactly thats why I said raise a CSE through a Webform to ask for next steps...

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Kindly help ASAP!!! TIA!
3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

This is included in my ppr e mail .. you must reply with your situation to the email address from where u got ur ppr mail .. as they have mentioned that u must inform that particular office quickly..

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

This is included in my ppr e mail .. you must reply with your situation to the email address from where u got ur ppr mail .. as they have mentioned that u must inform that particular office quickly..

Thank you. Yes I will be informing CIC about change in family composition.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi I would like to know anyone who have had a first hand experience in this sort of situation. What will be the response of CIC in such a scenario?
TIA

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Does anybody knows that while submitting the passports .. is the consent form is needed for kids also or not .. ??