+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA LOE: Moving spouse work experience to personal history

qazplm

Aug 30, 2019
Hi all
I have already received my ITA but in my EE profile, I have mentioned my wife's foreign work experience in work history.
Since this does not get me any points, I now wish to move this to her personal history.
As per the advice from other threads, I am writing a letter of explanation. Will the below information suffice?

Dear Sir/Madam
I have moved my wife's foreign work experience from work history section to the personal history section. I have made this change since I am not claiming any points for her foreign work experience and this change does not affect my CRS score or eligibility. I did not wish to delay my application for obtaining documents for her foreign work experience since it does not affect my score or profile in any way. Thank you
Regards

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

Rahul024

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hi all
I have already received my ITA but in my EE profile, I have mentioned my wife's foreign work experience in work history.
Since this does not get me any points, I now wish to move this to her personal history.
As per the advice from other threads, I am writing a letter of explanation. Will the below information suffice?

Dear Sir/Madam
I have moved my wife's foreign work experience from work history section to the personal history section. I have made this change since I am not claiming any points for her foreign work experience and this change does not affect my CRS score or eligibility. I did not wish to delay my application for obtaining documents for her foreign work experience since it does not affect my score or profile in any way. Thank you
Regards

Can you update on what happened to your application?

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi all

Dear Sir/Madam
Regards

Hi, can u please share did this worked for you. I am facing the same issue.. my application is getting delayed just in waiting to acquire docs for my husband's non canadian work experience. So thinking of showing in personal history. Please help us.

VikasKSingh

Feb 15, 2021
Hi all

This is very common question for may CEC applicants if moving Foreign work experience from "work experience" to "Personal History "

Can we move Foreign Work Experience of Principle Applicant from Work Experience to Personal History due to following reasons.
1 . Avoiding delay in getting the work experience proof as per the CIC standards.
2. May save time of the visa officer as he does not need to verify lot more documents.
3. After moving Foreign Work Experience, the CRS score still more than cutoff.

If possible, can we mention in LOE. Or some other suggestion.

Expert Advice please.

VikasKSingh

Feb 15, 2021
Hi all

Dear Sir/Madam
Regards

Please share your outcome