+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduation work permit transcript

abbyok96

May 10, 2019
I need a copy of my transcript for my post-graduation work permit application. I have all my grades, but my overall program completion status is still pending because my final GPA has not been calculated- this is true for everyone, they do not input those until May 20. However, for those graduating, it is input in mid-June instead. If I were to order a transcript before my overall degree read "complete," would my transcript be final and valid? When going through the ordering procedure, it says to preview the transcript to ensure it's correct, but I have not been able to do this, and I don't want to order and pay and then have it not be valid. Do I have to wait for my cGPA to be on my transcript?

Also, everything I’ve read says the PGWP application requires both a transcript and a letter confirming completion of the program, but there appears to only be a section to attach the transcript on my application. Where do we attach the letter?

yanglo

Jul 27, 2019
Hey abbyok96,

I'm having the same issues that you have,
I applied for my PGWP last month, and there seems to be no section for me to attach the Completion Studies letter.
So, I applied using only my transcript, and only to find out today that PGWP application requires both transcript and the letter o_O

Seeing that you applied for the PGWP earlier than me, do you mind giving us your current application status?
Thanks in advance!