+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
ya its still under processing, for that i sent my transcript at the time of rejection and i got that reply
Hmm that’s weird because as per what they have said they were not going to change the first decision provided to you irrespective of your submission but as you say that your file has been in processing since then may be the didn’t require for you to open a new application.. were you Able to talk to cic member directly about this?

ranji777

Sep 11, 2019
Hmm that’s weird because as per what they have said they were not going to change the first decision provided to you irrespective of your submission but as you say that your file has been in processing since then may be the didn’t require for you to open a new application.. were you Able to talk to cic member directly about this?
no i'l speak then

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
@bongoman bro i paid 200$ for restoration fee and 255$ for work permit fee is that fine ?? or do i have to pay for study permit also??
If you are doing restoration to study permit you need to pay restoration, study permit and pgwp fees.
Now I dont know about this restoring to worker, but restoring to sp you need to pay both restoration & sp fees.

ranji777

Sep 11, 2019
If you are doing restoration to study permit you need to pay restoration, study permit and pgwp fees.
Now I dont know about this restoring to worker, but restoring to sp you need to pay both restoration & sp fees.
i applied for restoration and PGWP so i paid that fees as i said above

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I did the same and got refused
Now i hope i get other option ...
Or i have to go back
India
I hope something works out for you soon... check with the lawyer... you had even applied for study permit along with pgwp right?? I think that was not required..

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
i applied for restoration and PGWP so i paid that fees as i said above
Restoration to what status? If it was study permit you should have paid for study permit fee, restoration fee & pgwp fee. So check exactly what your consultant applied for. If you are past the 90 day deadline there is no way to regain status as far as I know, also if you are past the 180 days there is no way to apply for pgwp.

The other guy is talking about restoration to worker Im not sure how that works.

Reactions: narutoottawa344