+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone
I have a question if anyone can help..
I applied my LMIA Exemption WP on August 2nd 2019 included my spouse who lives in India
I got approved on 15th November but my spouse application still in process even after 17 days of my approval
Can anyone suggest why is like that?
I was hoping both application will approve together

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
There
Hi everyone
I have a question if anyone can help..
I applied my LMIA Exemption WP on August 2nd 2019 included my spouse who lives in India
I got approved on 15th November but my spouse application still in process even after 17 days of my approval
Can anyone suggest why is like that?
I was hoping both application will approve together
They might ask you for some kind of document or something. In case they feel the application is incomplete, it is held for more scrutinization. If they feel all is good they might approve it later, but if they need some more proof they will notify you. You should regularly check your profile for messages from IRCC.

redecie

Dec 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

By this end of Dec 2019, I will complete my diploma 2 years study. I predict by late of January 2020 I can apply PGWP with letter of completion, official transcript, 3 last pay slips and letter from my employer. My jobs falls in NOC B.
Along with my PGWP application, I also would like to apply SWOP and study permit for our daughter.

Based on you guys experience, how long does it take to get decision from ICRC for all of us?
We have plan to leave the country mid July to mid Aug 2020, is it doable?

Is there any suggestion / advice?

Thank you

ahmad.ninety

Dec 3, 2019
Hay guys, I got my work permit approval email today ..march 30th.
I studied 1 year graduate certificate and a normal trade certificate(i extended my study permit for this) and got the permit for 3 years.
My name was given twice on work permit(like steyn smith steyn smith) as i have given the name again on the last name, because i don't have a last name on passport.Do u guys know how to change name on it?Hope it won't create any problems in future
I took a 3 months break between courses and did not worked on sin.
Thank u all :)
Hi, Thank you for your post. I am also going to complete a one year certificate, and then I want to complete another one year certificate, but that there will be a break of 6 months between these two programs (because next program starts after 6 months). My question is does this break effects the duration of the work permit??? Thank you for this valuable information. Cheers.