+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
They usually tell you stuff like, if it passed eligibility review, or if officer has looked into your file.

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
I just called IRCC to understand the reason for the delay since it's been a month processing my WP, they told me to be a bit patient since I already have a valid study permit which I can use for another 2 months for full-time work and due to pandemic there were processing delays but they also mentioned that things are getting back to normal slowly so I believe we should hear some good updates in the coming weeks if not days

Reactions: singhfromdelhi

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
I just called IRCC to understand the reason for the delay since it's been a month processing my WP, they told me to be a bit patient since I already have a valid study permit which I can use for another 2 months for full-time work and due to pandemic there were processing delays but they also mentioned that things are getting back to normal slowly so I believe we should hear some good updates in the coming weeks if not days
I checked on the processing time yesterday and it is still 43 days which is what it was last week too, so that implies they haven't received a whole lot more applications.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
I applied on May 2nd and still waiting for an update.
My current status changed from SUBMITTED to APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED.
Does this mean they are reviewing my file or is it updated because I called IRCC today and asked about the status of my application?

EDITED -
Weird, It changed back to SUBMITTED.

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
My current status changed from SUBMITTED to APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED.
Does this mean they are reviewing my file or is it updated because I called IRCC today and asked about the status of my application?
That's something new but curious what did you exactly ask them about the application?