+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Oh my god!
Have you applid for spouse as well?
No its just me today is 100th day Few of my friends applied after me like one on 13th may she got it this friday and one applied in last of may and he got his in 45 days and am still waiting

MHD22

May 10, 2019
No its just me today is 100th day Few of my friends applied after me like one on 13th may she got it this friday and one applied in last of may and he got his in 45 days and am still waiting
Idu how this is possible! I'm getting a feeling that this also has something to our nationality!

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Idu how this is possible! I'm getting a feeling that this also has something to our nationality!
I dnt think so becoz even the one who got there workpermit early are indians ‘punjabi’ and the one who are waiting for more then 100 days are again people like me from india.. i guess thats the matter of luck.

MHD22

May 10, 2019
I dnt think so becoz even the one who got there workpermit early are indians ‘punjabi’ and the one who are waiting for more then 100 days are again people like me from india.. i guess thats the matter of luck.
So, we are not lucky :D

nguyenquan233

Aug 4, 2019
Hey anyone, my study permit, and SIN are expiring on Aug 31st, 2019. I have started in a new position for a month now. I feeling more anxious as the deadline is closing in. What should I do if my status expires and they still have not made a decision? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Hey anyone, my study permit, and SIN are expiring on Aug 31st, 2019. I have started in a new position for a month now. I feeling more anxious as the deadline is closing in. What should I do if my status expires and they still have not made a decision? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!
You dnt have to worry until unless you are on a applied status..

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
That’s okay, you are good on implied status until a decision is made on your work permit application

CEPA

Aug 11, 2019
Hello guys. I applied for PGWP on June 7 and still waiting for a decision. My husband is working with an open work permit which will expire at the end of this month. I have my 3 payslips and we have to apply to extend his open work permit as soon as possible. I know we have to fill the form IMM 5710 to extend my husband's open work permit. However, I have no idea what we have to choose for question 3 on the form. Options are:
1) Apply for a work permit with the same employer
2) Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
3) Restore my status as a worker
4) Get a new temporary resident permit (for inadmissible applicants only)

So which one we should choose to apply for the extension of the open work permit of our spouse??? Please please please help if any of you out there know the answer. Thank you soooo much :)
Hello, you should select option # 2. I am exactly in the same situation as you. However, I'm not sure if we can apply for a work permit while our PGWP is processing :( I really don't know what to do! Maybe we should apply for a visitor visa, but in this case, they can't work.