+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

02Holic

Jun 30, 2017
Applied May 9, Submission confirmation May 10. Still waiting.
I attached my diploma without a transcript or letter. Is that okay? I was told that just the diploma would be fine and the online application said diploma OR letter OR transcript. Would they let me know if they need additional documents?

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Applied May 9, Submission confirmation May 10. Still waiting.
I attached my diploma without a transcript or letter. Is that okay? I was told that just the diploma would be fine and the online application said diploma OR letter OR transcript. Would they let me know if they need additional documents?
Any news ?

arnoldlorenzo

Jul 3, 2017
Hay guys, I got my work permit approval email today ..march 30th.
I studied 1 year graduate certificate and a normal trade certificate(i extended my study permit for this) and got the permit for 3 years.
My name was given twice on work permit(like steyn smith steyn smith) as i have given the name again on the last name, because i don't have a last name on passport.Do u guys know how to change name on it?Hope it won't create any problems in future
I took a 3 months break between courses and did not worked on sin.
Thank u all :)

Hello,
If i cant pay my semester tuition fees (i paid only for 1st semester)
Can i take a break from the school and work to get some money to pay for tuition ?
If not, what are the possible options if i am in a situation where i cant afford the tuition anymore due to some problems back home.
Please your help will be appreciated...