+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

rajbirk0211

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Hello,
I have got my work permit but it was send to my previous house address. But my landlord has send back my work permit to IRCC from where it came. Kindly help me with the ways to get it back. Thank you. Waiting for your reply .
Same happend with me , how we get our official hard copy ?? Pls anyone help

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,
I have got my work permit but it was send to my previous house address. But my landlord has send back my work permit to IRCC from where it came. Kindly help me with the ways to get it back. Thank you. Waiting for your reply .
Have you tried reaching out to Canada post as these documents/packages are sent through them

Ivan123

Feb 16, 2018
Applied January 21
Got a call from my lawyer that IRCC needs clarification on something two days ago, they spoke on the phone yesterday, my work permit got approved yesterday.

Back story: I applied for my study permit extension June 2019, and Never heard back (Still processing) I continued studying since I was on implied status (I called several times, sent webform, ordered GCM.. nothing (Still processing). I had to stop my part time job after waiting for six months, the company wanted my renewed SIN NUMBER.

I graduated Dec 2021, so I hired a lawyer to help with my PGWP. I am glad to finally have it.