+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate work permit extension **URGENT**

Sriram03

Dec 22, 2020
My PGWP expired on Feb 24 and I applied for BOWP on Feb 24 hoping I could attach AOR after ITA through web form. Managed to submit AOR on sep 9 and I was in maintained status. I got refusal letter today stating the officer is not satisfied.

My refusal letter says my temporary resident status expired on 4 oct, 2022 which is today and I have 90 days to extend my status.
Should I apply for a status restoration with PGWP extension or no?
PGWP extension under new public policy or apply for BOWP again with AOR?
Am I eligible to continue working? - I have intermin work authorization email from Ircc valid till May 2023

Please advice. Thanks

docmd23

Dec 8, 2022
My PGWP expired on Feb 24 and I applied for BOWP on Feb 24 hoping I could attach AOR after ITA through web form. Managed to submit AOR on sep 9 and I was in maintained status. I got refusal letter today stating the officer is not satisfied.

My refusal letter says my temporary resident status expired on 4 oct, 2022 which is today and I have 90 days to extend my status.
Should I apply for a status restoration with PGWP extension or no?
PGWP extension under new public policy or apply for BOWP again with AOR?
Am I eligible to continue working? - I have intermin work authorization email from Ircc valid till May 2023

Please advice. Thanks
Hi,
I was planning to do the same as you. My PGWP is gonna expire in late of Feb. And I'll apply for an extension hoping I could attach my AOR in March or April. I thought this is ok. Why were you rejected? o_O

Sriram03

Dec 22, 2020
Hi,

The reason for rejection was stated that I wasn't eligible for an extension without LMIA eventhough I sent the AOR through web form. I've seen it work with many people but in my case it failed. I'm not sure what the exact reason would have been for the rejection. I wish you good luck

Thanks