+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Diploma from Amity University.

Shubhdatt

Apr 2, 2019
I have 4 year (bachelor of technology) degree however to give a boost my current CIC score, i intend to pursue 1 year Post Graduate Diploma from Any Recognized University.
I saw Amity is offering 11 months - 12 months PG diploma in Various Technology like blockchain, data science..... And the degree awarded as Post graduate diploma in *****.
Any comments/suggestions. also somebody who pursued 1 yr PG diploma from Any indian University part time/online got wes Credential as post graduate diploma ..
All suggestions, Comments are welcome !

Tlhrfi

Mar 9, 2019
Hi there,

From my research, it's very unclear if the diploma/certificate awarded if successful would be recognized.

On UGC website under FAQ's, It is clearly mentioned that only degrees will be accredited by UGC and other short term certificates/diploma is accredited by University.

Looking at DEB UGC, amity is recognized to offer MBA and bachlors degree and DEB stated under FAQ's that it is the responsibility of institution to recognize short term courses ( 1 year or under).

Looking at all this info, I like to think that the Amity certificate should be recognized but I am still not 100% confident.