+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post below for queries about Red River College and Technology Management Program

Justin-engineer

Aug 17, 2013
Manitoba- Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
This forum has helped me a lot in my journey. Now its payback time for me. I am currently in Technology Management Program at Red River College. If you have an queries about Technology Management Program at Red River College or just about Red River College in general, post them below. I will try to answer them.

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Justin! Which campus would you recommend between notre dame and exchange district in terms of housing accomodation, accessibility to transportation and part time jobs? It would be great if you can give some infos regarding cheap accomodation and part time jobs near the school. Thanks bro! :)

Justin-engineer

Aug 17, 2013
Manitoba- Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lexmark86 said:
Hi Justin! Which campus would you recommend between notre dame and exchange district in terms of housing accomodation, accessibility to transportation and part time jobs? It would be great if you can give some infos regarding cheap accomodation and part time jobs near the school. Thanks bro! :)
Both campus provide different programs. So the choice of campus should be based on the program of your interest. Notre dame campus is biggest one and has lot of programs. I study at Notre dame campus. Exchange district campus is located in downtown. In terms of accessibility and cheap accommodation, you can find that near both campuses. You can also find part time jobs near both campuses, but since exchange district campus is in downtown, chances of finding part time job nearby are higher than Notre dame campus. Again it all depends on person to person.
Good Luck.

cajobo100211

May 25, 2015
Hi Justin! Im about to enroll in technology management program too and i would apreciate some advices and comments about the program, teachers, classes... etc i hope you may clarify some expectation i have... can i add you in facebook? im really excited about your help. Thanks!!! ;D ;D ;D

Justin-engineer

Aug 17, 2013
Manitoba- Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cajobo100211 said:
Hi Justin! Im about to enroll in technology management program too and i would apreciate some advices and comments about the program, teachers, classes... etc i hope you may clarify some expectation i have... can i add you in facebook? im really excited about your help. Thanks!!! ;D ;D ;D
Inbox me your specific questions and queries. I will try my best to answer them. Technology management is a good program and the faculty are really good.

NemesisBR

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
Interview........
14-08-2018
Passport Req..
14-08-2018 ?
Hey Justin,

I sent you some questions to your inbox about Technology Management Program.
Could you please check it?

Thanks for your time!!

Reactions: Prabhyee

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi! Just want to clarify if the campus at Steinbach and Portage RRC also under designated learning institute. I have seen in CIC website that only Winnipeg campus is on the list. Not so sure though. Seeking for all your advices and clarification. I am planning to take post graduate diploma in business management major in marketing of 2 years. The reason behind on why I want to pursue outside Winnipeg is due to Regional Immigration points in which I can claim points after I have graduated with my course. 50 points will be a great help to increase my points for the Skilled worker manitoba. thank you.

Justin-engineer

Aug 17, 2013
Manitoba- Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lexmark86 said:
Hi! Just want to clarify if the campus at Steinbach and Portage RRC also under designated learning institute. I have seen in CIC website that only Winnipeg campus is on the list. Not so sure though. Seeking for all your advices and clarification. I am planning to take post graduate diploma in business management major in marketing of 2 years. The reason behind on why I want to pursue outside Winnipeg is due to Regional Immigration points in which I can claim points after I have graduated with my course. 50 points will be a great help to increase my points for the Skilled worker manitoba. thank you.
Hello ! I am not sure about the DLI status of campus at Steinbach and Portage RRC. I think the DLI status is given to a college and not a particular campus of college but again i am not sure. If you are studying here for 2 years then you don't need to worry about regional immigration points.

After your studies, if you work for 6 months in Manitoba and get a long term employment offer letter from your employer then you get quite enough points to apply for PNP under skilled worker in Manitoba category. For more information check out the PNP Manitoba website and observe the last cut offs.

Also after your studies, you can always work outside of Winnipeg and get that Regional points for PNP purpose. I think that while choosing a program to study, you should focus more on your background, interests and future goals rather than immigration points. You will go a long way.

Good Luck !

gurpreet93gb

Oct 17, 2015
I am applying in QA / QC in pharmaceutical industry program for sept2016 intake. I want to know about accommodation and job opportunities in the area in this field.. after how long I will be able to apply for pr

saagar94

Dec 30, 2016
Hey Justin-engineer

This is Saagar here from Bangalore. I've completed my B.E in mechanical (2016 pass-out) from here. I came across the Technology Management program in Red River College.

Can you share with me your experience about this program and the job opportunities after the course. My main intention is to settle in Canada.

Oh yes and one more thing, I have my study permit valid till Nov 2017 as I was supposed to go to Sheridan College (Jan 2017 intake) for a 1 year post grad course in Quality Assurance. I couldn't go as my visa got delayed.

A program in a university is not an option for me as the fees are above my budget. Another reason for this course in RCC is that I can apply for a PR much easier than in Toronto.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

My profile:
10th 9.2CGPA
12th 80.5%
B.E 60.4% in mechanical engg
IELTS 7.5 overall

sanusidavid

Jul 23, 2017
Hello,
This forum has helped me a lot in my journey. Now its payback time for me. I am currently in Technology Management Program at Red River College. If you have an queries about Technology Management Program at Red River College or just about Red River College in general, post them below. I will try to answer them.
Hi Justin,
I sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks

Jun 9, 2019
Hi Justin,

I am Kalpana (Btech in electronics, Work exp of 10 years in IT industry in business analysis). I have received offer letter from Saskatchewan polytechnic for technology management( 1 year program). Can you please let me know what can be the job opportunities? What is your feedback about the course?

Vicky1234567890

May 16, 2019
Hello,
Hey Justin, I know it's an old post but I am about to enroll in the course, could you tell me how it is ? Is it difficult and can part time be managed along with tge course?

shabhumi

Jan 27, 2020
Hi Justin,
I am planning to attend this course, Can you please tell me how was your experience after you completed the course and was it helpful, were your lecturers helpful and knowledgeable, were you able to get a job after this course?
Any information will be great. Thanks!