+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-AOR Step By Step

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello,
I received my AOR on 28 Dec 2018 and after exactly a month my application status is still "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.". Any idea why it hasn't changed after a month? Any similar experience? Thanks.

alexsteve

Jan 19, 2019
Hello,
I received my AOR on 28 Dec 2018 and after exactly a month my application status is still "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.". Any idea why it hasn't changed after a month? Any similar experience? Thanks.
I think because of christmas vaccations it is taking more time to clear backlog.. it took approx 40 days to update status to medical passed in my friends case who got AOR in mid december.

Reactions: Shadima

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Hi!

When did you receive the Biometrics Instruction Letter? E-medical first info sheet was created January 14. 2nd info sheet (required additional blood test for dependent son) was completed Jan 22. I submitted full applicatiom and received AOR on 23rd. When should I expect to receive the instruction letter? Thanks!

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello guys,

I have received the CSQ in Nov 2018 and just sorted out the PR files and personal docs required (Photos, marriage certificate, birth certificates, police certificates, etc...). I have posted the PR copies and everything to my agent in Canada who just sent them to IRRC today itself. I asked them for any expected processing time and I got shocked, They were saying it would take 15-17 months to get the PR, assuming there are no delays, and it would take 3-5 months to get the AOR! Then medicals are requested, then biometrics are requested, and at last passports. Is this true?
Thank you and good luck for all.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Need someone to weigh on this.

My AoR is on 27th January and my medical still not passed or showing as not required at moment.

However, my BG status have changed on 28th Jan to be " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Is this normal ? Does it mean that my application have moved to actual processing before medical is processed?

Regards,,,

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Need someone to weigh on this.

My AoR is on 27th January and my medical still not passed or showing as not required at moment.

However, my BG status have changed on 28th Jan to be " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Is this normal ? Does it mean that my application have moved to actual processing before medical is processed?

Regards,,,
everybody from biometric countries go through the same bg status, its the standard now

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
everybody from biometric countries go through the same bg status, its the standard now
Have you had the issue status message as I did before your medical was marked as passed ?

Regards,,,

Jenkawkc

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone would have a screenshot of what the message would look like if they request biometrics? And at what stage would they request biometrics if needed? I passed Medical.

Cejay_87

Feb 13, 2019
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019
Hello everyone,

Am new here, residing in Perth Australia and was hoping if someone could advice me on what’s happening with my application. I mean what stage/what to expect.

I received ITA: 06/12/18

Applied for Permanent residency: 22/12/18

Paid every fee upfront and did medicals pre-application.

Received Biometrics collection letter: 01/02/19.

Did biometrics In Melbourne: 12/02/19.

Below is my current application status

Application status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Review of eligibility:

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:

You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:

We do not need additional documents.

Interview:

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:

Completed.

Background check:

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please advice, thank you.

Cejay_87