vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys,

Please disregard if you are not interested or already read it before. Just skimming through the cic website found this section highlighting CIC priorities for 2017. You may notice under Organizational priorities, it defines the strategic initiatives taking precedence compared to others, Refugee settlement being on top and some of the planned initiatives for family unification have already been implemented. So, the good part is the next set of initiatives pertain to improving service excellence which entails processing times. We may be lucky to benefit for it this year if CIC continues to hit their key strategies.

If you go further down on the page, it shows resource allocation for different categories. They have 57 FTEs dedicated to processing PNP compared to staggering 209 for FSW category which explains the prolonged processing time.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/rpp/2016-2017/index.asp#a2

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-mandate-letter. It states:

"In particular, I will expect you to work with your colleagues and through established legislative, regulatory and Cabinet processes to deliver on your top priorities:.............

• Work on reducing application processing times, on improving the department’s service delivery and client services to make it timelier and less complicated, and on enhancing system efficiency including the asylum system........................."

Last edited:

Sunnychu

May 11, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Waiting FT first visa office, Sydney, NS
Nomination.....
11-08-16
AOR Received.
08-02-17
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
H
I did my upfront medicals & rprf fee and today I got medicals passed on my application status and I can also check my status from rprf reference number on ecas
Hi
I am in similar situation with you
Inland pnp paper application (AINP) , AOR on February 8th, no update since then, I did not do upfront medical nor rprf fee. What is your backgroundand eligibility status. Mine is under process since I linked to chic account, no update.

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Its only asking for the biography page of your passport which has the personal information (name, passport #, expiration date, etc) and photo along side. I believe that would be need to be provided from your new passport since that is holds validity over the old one. Hope it makes sense.

Just out of curiosity. What pnp stream are you? And timeline please?
Thank you for the explanation.

How do I clarify this request for Height (in cm) and eye colour? Should i write on a plain paper or what approach does this have to be answered?

Someone help me

Re: Your question

• SINP OID, submitted Nov. 23, 2016
  • Nomination - Jan 11
  • File received by Sydney - Feb 23
  • AOR - April 7
  • MR - May 24
  • I do not know which visa office is handling my application.

Sunnychu

May 11, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nomination.....
11-08-16
AOR Received.
08-02-17
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello.
I am INLAND AINP.
File submitted : AUG 2016
AOR: DEC 2016
MR: MARCH 2016.
PPR : waiting !!!!!!

does anyone know how long it takes usually to get PPR???
Wow, that is fast, I am inland ainp too , aor on February 8th, still waiting for eligibility check, no file transfer yet, I saw so many got FT within 2 month after aor, mine is almost 4 month, and BOWP is hold waiting for eligibility pass.
Hope you get update soon, best wishes

Sunnychu

May 11, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nomination.....
11-08-16
AOR Received.
08-02-17
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello.
I am INLAND AINP.
File submitted : AUG 2016
AOR: DEC 2016
MR: MARCH 2016.
PPR : waiting !!!!!!

does anyone know how long it takes usually to get PPR???
What is your visa office ? Thanks

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
H

Hi
I am in similar situation with you
Inland pnp paper application (AINP) , AOR on February 8th, no update since then, I did not do upfront medical nor rprf fee. What is your backgroundand eligibility status. Mine is under process since I linked to chic account, no update.
It's still under process.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Maxman
Hi Maxman,

Here you go;

Dear xxxxxxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 xxxxx6 - xxxxxxxxxxxx:   > Height (in CM) and eye color details This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/23 

 > Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/23

 Please note: Medical instructions have been sent to you separately. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence. Sincerely, Immigration Section

N.B: This is the letter i received. So should i just go ahead with the biopage only, or do i need to add more pages really?

Thank you
this is MR max.. send only the valid passport... i sent you pm for this... Big congrats!!!!

Reactions: bjorkski

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hi Humblemoi,
Thanks for this. As I understand based on this letter, you need to provide your current valid passport copy with details ( main bio page). I donot think other than the biopage yu require to add up anything more ......

Besbi, could you please confirm this and advise to Humblemoi??
As they required biopage.. send only the first page of your passport with details.. forget about the invalid/ expired passport as it doesnt make any sense.. congrats for your MR... details about height and eye color, i just pm to you..

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Thank you for the explanation.

How do I clarify this request for Height (in cm) and eye colour? Should i write on a plain paper or what approach does this have to be answered?

Someone help me

Re: Your question

• SINP OID, submitted Nov. 23, 2016
  • Nomination - Jan 11
  • File received by Sydney - Feb 23
  • AOR - April 7
  • MR - May 24
  • I do not know which visa office is handling my application.
What i did is just like letter format in plain paper addressed to the one who sent you MR , signed it scanned and uploaded in myCIC. . Your local visa office is the one sent you MR :) .. hope it helps

Sunnychu

May 11, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Nomination.....
11-08-16
AOR Received.
08-02-17
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
What i did is just like letter format in plain paper addressed to the one who sent you MR , signed it scanned and uploaded in myCIC. . Your local visa office is the one sent you MR :) .. hope it helps
Hi Besbi07, i guess you meant to PM me the format to respond to this. Can you still PM me please?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nirmal baba ki kripa se PPR ki barsaat to shuru ho gayi.
Pata nahi MR ki baarish kab hogi?

Reactions: sandy04_2000