App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
Icy Canada said:
Arignesh, Dude you are at a flash's pace.... Many Congrats
By the way which country do you belong to? Your VO is London, isnt it?

Thanks buddy..

M working in UAE so VO London and origin India.

All the best to You also..

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
PLEASE READ...
hello everyone,
I want to tell you a story:
about 3 months ago after passing a hard time to prepare my documents and doing Ielts exam, I submitted my complete application package to the CIO on April first. at that time I didn't know anything about AOR and I didn't know even the CIO will send the AOR by email.
one day , I found this Forum by chance and I started to read, I saw people here were SO exited about receiving PER and I read phrases like "OH MY GOD I AM SHAKING NOW!, I JUST RECEIVED MY PER AT LAST...OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..I CHECK MY E-CAS AND MAILBOX 100 TIMES A DAY AND..I WANT TO FLY"..
It was weird for me and I thought "they are kind of crazy people, they are out of head and, they are stupid and anxiety they check their email every minutes..."

on 32th day (according to Spreadsheet) I had to receive first AOR but I didnt receive any email...so you guess what? I became anxious and each day I became more worry......passed 1 week more and no email...2nd week and nothing....I sent an inquiry to CIO and they replied with no helpful information,so I became more stressed....every day I had my mailbox open in my office while working...stress...passed one month and no email...2th month and no email...I was so nervous and ready for bad news....I saw people getting NER because of stupid reasons and even with 66mark.....I check thousands time my claimed points to be confident it is more that 67....I read E7 PDF several times......3th month and no news...July has arrived and passed 4 months already and no news....
yesterday I was working in the office and my mailbox was open as usual...I notice that I have a new email...I check my email, sender is "FSW-Cent.." , I can feel my heart ... my hands are shaking and cannot move the mouse...you may imaging my feeling...I couldn't even read that F*** email....finally I read that...OH MY GOODNESS....It was PER.

You know what, I was shaking too like everybody ;)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
bistolfi49 said:
PLEASE READ...
hello everyone,
about 3 months ago after passing a hard time to prepare my documents and doing Ielts exam, I submitted my complete application package to the CIO on April first. at that time I didn't know anything about AOR and I didn't know even the CIO will send the AOR by email.
one day , I found this Forum by chance and I started to read, I saw people here were SO exited about receiving PER and I read phrases like "OH MY GOD I AM SHAKING NOW!, I JUST RECEIVED MY PER AT LAST...OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..I CHECK MY E-CAS AND MAILBOX 100 TIMES A DAY AND..I WANT TO FLY"..
It was weird for me and I thought "they are kind of crazy people, they are out of head and, they are stupid and anxiety they check their email every minutes..."

on 32th day (according to Spreadsheet) I had to receive first AOR but I didnt receive any email...so you guess what? I became anxious and each day I became more worry......passed 1 week more and no email...2nd week and nothing....I sent an inquiry to CIO and they replied with no helpful information,so I became more stressed....every day I had my mailbox open in my office while working...stress...passed one month and no email...2th month and no email...I was so nervous and ready for bad news....I saw people getting NER because of stupid reasons and even with 66mark.....I check thousands time my claimed points to be confident it is more that 67....I read E7 PDF several times......3th month and no news...July has arrived and passed 4 months already and no news....
yesterday I was working in the office and my mailbox was open as usual...I notice that I have a new email...I check my email, sender is "FSW-Cent.." , I can feel my heart ... my hands are shaking and cannot move the mouse...you may imaging my feeling...I couldn't even read that F*** email....finally I read that...OH MY GOODNESS....It was PER.

lol...congrats....Mandie ;D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
deby said:
Hello everyone, I have not been actively participating because I have been busy.
Today we received letter from VO requesting PCC and with medical forms attached.
I hope I will be able to read your past posts soon.
Best wishes to every one.
Deby
Congrats on your step further towards the visa!

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
Can you include me on the s/s too please
Application re'cd in CIO 12 April 2011
PER rec'd on 17th May and BD cashed on 15 April 2011
Last update on ECAS was 21st June when status changed from CIO Eligibilty Complete to RBVO
Good luck to each and every one of you

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
theshivster said:
Can you include me on the s/s too please
Application re'cd in CIO 12 April 2011
PER rec'd on 17th May and BD cashed on 15 April 2011
Last update on ECAS was 21st June when status changed from CIO Eligibilty Complete to RBVO
Good luck to each and every one of you
you ARE on the 2011 tracker...Mandie

M

meialua

April 20 said:
Hi my friends,

if you all remember my case that its mentioned above, i was feeling very positive after your feedback and after every one assured me that CIO Review complete means PER, but yesterday I read in one of the forum the that a candidate who was having same like my case with CIO review complete case for almost a month, and did not get any email from them for PER or NER (same like me), his status changed suddenly to Decision made then he got NER email... I really feel bad now, and I feel that I did not just miss my PER email, but they did not send me anything yet in purpose.... If you have an opinion regarding this please help me 
Hi,

Dont understand how people can see their status in E-cas if they havent received any PER or NER information. Could anyone explain me how it works?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
meialua said:
Hi,

Dont understand how people can see their status in E-cas if they havent received any PER or NER information. Could anyone explain me how it works?
you can if CIO gives u a file # thru a response to an e-mail inquiry abt ur application.....Mandie

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
bistolfi49 said:
PLEASE READ...
hello everyone,

Very nice post, loved it.
Congratulations

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
mute_man said:
PER Received: 25 June 2011 !!!!! :D
Sorry for the late reply, but I have just read it.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Friends, Today I can't access CIC website for checking e-case....is it happening with someone else too or not?Huh? I don't know what is happening with CIC......

best of luck to all
Ritu

Sachin Abraham

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/11
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
01/06/11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
2nd AOR : 16/08/11
Med's Request
19/12/11
Med's Done....
Med results recd line on 17th Feb 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 7th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
19/12/11
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/12
LANDED..........
15/05/12
Please upgrade my status to rbvo on 8th July 2011 in the spreadsheet. Thank God ! was beginning to get worried :(

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Sachin Abraham said:
Please upgrade my status to rbvo on 8th July 2011 in the spreadsheet. Thank God ! was beginning to get worried :(
well, it seems nothing to worry and everything is in on line!!! ;D