+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible reason of rejection after ITA

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Hi everyone

I learnt that most reasons for rejection after ITA are due to mistaken preparation of documents (missing documents or documents not according to the required standard etc)

However, have you guys ever heard of any cases where the rejection is due to very subjective reason by the immigration officer? (like what some US immigration officers do for US visa application)

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone

I learnt that most reasons for rejection after ITA are due to mistaken preparation of documents (missing documents or documents not according to the required standard etc)

However, have you guys ever heard of any cases where the rejection is due to very subjective reason by the immigration officer? (like visa application for the US)
The only reason why this would happen is if you were refused a US visa and failed to declare this in your application.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
The only reason why this would happen is if you were refused a US visa and failed to declare this in your application.
Oh, Of course I won't do this kind of thing. I am 100% honest when it comes to visa application. By the way, I never got visa rejected, although I have been to quite a few countries.

What I meant for my question is that any case where you just got shocked by the rejection where the officer's reason is very subjective (based on no evidence at all, sort of pure guess)

Anyhow, thanks for you reply.

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Reason for rejection after ITA :
Medical inadmissability
Wrong NOC Code
Visa Officer unsatisfied by job duties listed
Mispresentation
Pcc certificate not accepted due to dates listed.
Proof of fund falls below threshold limit due to currency fluctuation
Lose an Lmia job

Richa chhabra

Apr 27, 2021
Hi Everyone, if we plan to show only offer letter, relieving and pay slips for secondary applicant foreign experience since we are not claiming any points can it cause any rejection ? Or ADR’s ?