+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible delay at Buffalo? Or am I just unlucky?

netlover

Sep 28, 2010
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-28-2015
I've recieved my 2nd AOR on the 3rd of November 2010. On April i got curious of why i haven't recieved any correspondence since so I E-Mailed them to ask if they tried sending me anything and they replied they havent. Now it's almost the end of june (more than 6 months since 2nd AOR with the file number). Is there something going on? Or is everyone on the same boat as me?

Cheers.

netlover

Sep 28, 2010
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-28-2015
Sorry if this has been bought up so many times already but by answering my post you will be helping hundreds of others who I'm sure are looking up for this answer too.

I know Canada Post is on strike but that just started recently and considering my 2nd AOR was sent via E-Mail I don't see why my medical instructions cannot be send the same way.

Regards.

Canadian_girl

Jan 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you look up the processing times on the CIC website, Buffalo is currently taking 19 months to process applications after the AOR. As you're nowhere close to the 19 month time, its not unusual that Buffalo won't answer you.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here somany users waiting since >8months after getting 2nd AOR and in-process from buffalo, processing time is change and even immigration system also depend on labour market.

so don't think that you are un-lucky...!

OMM

netlover

Sep 28, 2010
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
04-28-2015
Thanks for your replies both. I feel better now knowing things are going as they are intended to, though I must say it is really frustrating and disappointing how these applications are only put aside and taken when they are needed the most specially for a country like Canada which is still growing economically and population-wise.