+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible Changes In Immigration after June

rk1434u2000

Dec 24, 2012
Hi all,

sorry , I know this kind question are repeated couple of time, but I wanted to post for my piece of mind....

I will be gaining 1 Year of full time permanent experience with 40/hr weekly by June 4, and I am planning to send my file to NS, some where between June 10 - 15(Giving 2 weeks gap).... MY PGWP expires next year April

I am was just curious to know what if there are any nforeseen circumstances in the CEC class that can stop my file ...

For example like 10000 cap for CEC, the new statement from harper regarding the RBC TFW ,,, blah blah blah.....

Thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk1434u2000 said:
Hi all,

sorry , I know this kind question are repeated couple of time, but I wanted to post for my piece of mind....

I will be gaining 1 Year of full time permanent experience with 40/hr weekly by June 4, and I am planning to send my file to NS, some where between June 10 - 15(Giving 2 weeks gap).... MY PGWP expires next year April

I am was just curious to know what if there are any nforeseen circumstances in the CEC class that can stop my file ...

For example like 10000 cap for CEC, the new statement from harper regarding the RBC TFW ,,, blah blah blah.....

Thanks
the more likely ways that your file might be "stopped" are:

- failure to provide a valid work experience letter ( or provided one without what CEC is looking for ex: see checklist)
- any missing documents (application forms or IELTS)
- didn't pay the fee
- etc. etc.

rk1434u2000

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks Johnny for your reply

- failure to provide a valid work experience letter ( or provided one without what CEC is looking for ex: see checklist)

I already have a sample work experience letter from employer and mention him i would take him on June 10 which has all my duties, pay, start date of my work, contact details, benifits,Company Letterhead as per the checklist

dont with ielts In dec and matches according to my noc, have my b'certificate, applying PCC next week,

- didn't pay the fee
with the help of god, I will pay

- etc. etc.

Got panic by following these below posts..... every one has their own explinations....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-aor-on-3rd-of-april-application-got-denied-exactly-a-week-later-t141526.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-good-read-t141736.0.html

so just wanted to flush my brain with all negative thoughts and wanted to keep faith on time...

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
rk1434u2000 said:
Thanks Johnny for your reply

I already have a sample work experience letter from employer and mention him i would take him on June 10 which has all my duties, pay, start date of my work, contact details, benifits,Company Letterhead as per the checklist

dont with ielts In dec and matches according to my noc, have my b'certificate, applying PCC next week,

- didn't pay the fee
with the help of god, I will pay

- etc. etc.

Got panic by following these below posts..... every one has their own explinations....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-aor-on-3rd-of-april-application-got-denied-exactly-a-week-later-t141526.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-good-read-t141736.0.html

so just wanted to flush my brain with all negative thoughts and wanted to keep faith on time...

Be Positive, who told you that there will be possible immigration changes after June?

Concentrate on your application and obtaining correct documents and verifying your qualfications i.e. work exp, language requirements etc..

CIC always informs before hand about any possible changes in rules.

I haven't come across changes in rules which happened just like that. Also, there will be reason for every ammendment and rule change.

rk1434u2000

Dec 24, 2012
guelphmm said:
Be Positive, who told you that there will be possible immigration changes after June?

Concentrate on your application and obtaining correct documents and verifying your qualfications i.e. work exp, language requirements etc..

CIC always informs before hand about any possible changes in rules.

I haven't come across changes in rules which happened just like that. Also, there will be reason for every ammendment and rule change.
Yes, Thanks for your reply, I think its better to stop worrying and concentrate on my file.

Thanks again and you guys have a wonderful weekend ....

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Johnny31 said:
the more likely ways that your file might be "stopped" are:

- didn't pay the fee
- etc. etc.
Even i was a bit confused.. As I heared that it is mandatory for the spouse of the primary applicant should also have ielts according to the new rule is it true because iam worried as my passport is under process for Sowp and I need my passport for the ielts exam. Please reply

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mimmi said:
Even i was a bit confused.. As I heared that it is mandatory for the spouse of the primary applicant should also have ielts according to the new rule is it true because iam worried as my passport is under process for Sowp and I need my passport for the ielts exam. Please reply
Hi,
I have a friend in a similar situation and she is the principle applicant and she was the only one who gave her English Exams and not her husband.
She and me will be applying together this month or latest by next month.

Where is the rule that states that both the principle applicant and their spouse have to go though the English test?

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Check this out:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/question-regarding-spouse-when-applying-for-cec-t134157.0.html

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Hi i have not heard anything about a reform where did u hear this? thanks

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
iamroth said:
Hi i have not heard anything about a reform where did u hear this? thanks
Hi Iamroth,
I have not heard of this either, I am not sure what the owner of this thread is talking about.

It is just the principle applicant who has to do it and not his or her dependants.