+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal 2 to eCopr timeline 2024

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
I guess you are right, I was going through some other threads and reddit, sept P2 are getting coprs everyday. Dead silence for Aug ones. Processing time for EE is 5 months but its gonna take longer for us.
Processing time is calculated until FD

Yup, because their file was assigned to an active officer. Ours are assigned to a generic id and pray some officer is done with his workload and grabs one from that generic id pool. Sucks but that’s the way it goes. You pay thousands of dollars for a broken system
If you read the article then you'll see that the problem mostly concerned people who applied around 2022 and is now largely fixed, so doubt this is holding up your eCoPR

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
Processing time is calculated until FD

If you read the article then you'll see that the problem mostly concerned people who applied around 2022 and is now largely fixed, so doubt this is holding up your eCoPR
but sept P2s are getting coprs everyday. But there is nothing for Aug P2s. -_- :(

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
So I called IRCC again. I always get ‘wait’ but I still call them after 2-3 days. Officer said processing time is 5 month and I still have 10 days left so just wait you will your copr soon. But there are so many people who are already past processing period and still waiting for copr. Its really annoying now.

Black shadow

Sep 20, 2024
“ Yesterday My Representative Received a Portal 1 email behalf of me and I didn’t receive it directly

Now my question is How to reply an email which I didn’t receive directly?

Do I copy the same email which it came from and send my details or let my representative to do it for me? “

I am confused because didn’t get auto confirmation email.

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
“ Yesterday My Representative Received a Portal 1 email behalf of me and I didn’t receive it directly

Now my question is How to reply an email which I didn’t receive directly?

Do I copy the same email which it came from and send my details or let my representative to do it for me? “

I am confused because didn’t get auto confirmation email.
hey I already responded to you ?_?