+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

portal 1 - portal 2 - ecopr

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Is anyone here, who have declared being in Canada while uploading picture for portal 2, to get ecopr even though being outside Canada and got ecopr eventually?

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Is anyone here, who have declared being in Canada while uploading picture for portal 2, to get ecopr even though being outside Canada and got ecopr eventually?
You will get eCoPR. The only question is how will you get back to Canada once it's issued since your TRV/eTA will be cancelled.

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Actually I am still here in Canada but asking for my wife who recently fly outside Canada and I will join her once I receive both of ours PR card, that's plan, will be there be any trouble?

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Actually I am still here in Canada but asking for my wife who recently fly outside Canada and I will join her once I receive both of ours PR card, that's plan, will be there be any trouble?
I guess not. Though note that she lied on the declaration of being in Canada and lying to IRCC is never a good idea.

Reactions: YVR123

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
I guess not. Though note that she lied on the declaration of being in Canada.
I know but then she has to go through PRTD to port back in Canada which will again take some trauma of being an IRCC applicant and man we are so tired of waiting. I think I am willing to take risk here an I think we are being asked to be in Canada so that our PR Card don't get in wrong hands and that wont be the case here so it is a healthy lie here.

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
I know but then she has to go through PRTD to port back in Canada which will again take some trauma of being an IRCC applicant and man we are so tired of waiting. I think I am willing to take risk here an I think we are being asked to be in Canada so that our PR Card don't get in wrong hands and that wont be the case here so it is a healthy lie here.
I don't know. You do you. Just note that this is a lie that is very easy to verify.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Agree with the other member that your wife misrepresented herself as being inside Canada while outside and "landed" when she wasn't in Canada.

She will have issue trying to explain her physical presence days inside Canada when she renew her PR card and when she applies for her citizenship.

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Thank you all for true guidance, I let IRCC know about the situation so I got eCoPR and my wife who is in India asked to submit passport for on time entry stamp.

Reactions: Charlamanderxxxx

Helpertango

Sep 17, 2024
Hey everyone, I would like to share my timeline. I hope this can help someone

Inland CEC 2024 application with dependant

ITA received: April 12
AOR received : April 12
Additional documents requested: June 10
Biometrics: June 17
Final decision: July 19
Portal 1 email: July 24 (Montreal)
Portal 2 email: August 12 (Etobicoke)
ECoPR: August 14
PR application: Aprroved status in IRCC

I tracked my PR card application through IRCC as well
PR card applied: August 15
GU1: Final Decision on PR card: September 6
GU2: Approved and emailed: September 9
Physical card received for myself and dependant: September 13

I am glad the wait it over. I hope this helps , good luck to everyone out there.