(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
millslu said:
yawwwnnn what gone what happen did i miss anythin did @ MISSD land yet hurry woman i cant wait to burn the house downnnn. hahhahahahah

congrats on those who get pp or ppr again its coming to an end, welcome new peeps, sorry bu when i see new peeps i get a mental breakdown flashbacks and start crying like a baby, and then i ask for my mommy, and yes my wife get pissed.

anyways tell MISSD am still waiting. wake me up when she has landed. sweeet

love you guys from mr and mrs millslu
lol. No landing yet. No request for medicals or PPR or nothing. So stressful. I'm so upset.. I can't believe the VO said exactly what I wanted "I know your relationship is genuine" and then ruined it by throwing in a "BUT..." and then bringing up some nonsense. So instead of feeling good - I feel sick every day just waiting to see what is going to happen now.

Thanks for thinking of me!

@CdnandTrini the spreadsheet looks awesome!

samavril

Feb 22, 2013
Hello Everyone!!
@CADandTrini i am indeed lurking ;)...Congratulations> i am so happy for you, and to everyone else just keep the faith.
with me currently my husband got his PPR on September 24th,he was literally screaming in my ear when he received the email,we submitted everything,now he studied in Mexico for a few years and getting a Police certificate has been a pain in the A$$,right now i am just praying that POS receives the police certificate from Mexico in time and he can get his passport back and come home to me,this process has drained me,and i just want to put this behind me sooner rather than later.

I've just been so busy but i am here.
SOOOO happy for you

éloveutsavoir

Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013 with all docs completed to mississauga
Doc's Request.
CSQ for québec got it 9 may 2013
AOR Received.
7 sept 2013 POS confirme with a email they received the file
File Transfer...
8-03-2013 mississauga sent all docs completed to POS comfirme with a letter
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
MissDominica said:
Hello,

Nobody can be sure about your file - especially at POS where they seem to make silly decisions sometimes. I thought for 100% sure I would not get an interview until after I waited 14 months and found out we were waiting in line for an interview and our case was simple (no previous marriages, no kids, proof of living together, hundreds of pics, 20lbs of proof, etc. AND the visa officer admitted she thinks our relationship was genuine even before the interview - yet we STILL got an interview). Then there are some on the site that thought for sure they would get an interview and sped right through. So it's hard to say what they will do.

CdnandTrini is right. "In Process" is a good sign with Port of Spain.. but in your case where you're filing the hardest type of visa to get for the family class (conjugal), it's hard to say how they will handle it. We all hope that you speed through without any issue.. but one never can tell with this office.

Sometimes on this site, when an e-cas says "In Process" then a few days to weeks later, the request for a passport comes. But sometimes, in process can mean simply that they are working on your file and does not mean that your passport request is coming so fast. But one thing you know is that they are at least DOING something on your file.. which is great. So whatever the outcome - we'll be here to help you along the way.
thanks a lot miss dominica...ok ok but when they wrote to my man ( cauz i print the email) THIS CONFIRMS THAT YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTE IN CANADA HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA (CIC) ON 2013/02/28 WHAT THAT MEAN SO?

éloveutsavoir

Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
éloveutsavoir said:
thanks a lot miss dominica...ok ok but when they wrote to my man ( cauz i print the email) THIS CONFIRMS THAT YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTE IN CANADA HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA (CIC) ON 2013/02/28 WHAT THAT MEAN SO?
AND SINCE 7 SEPT 2013

éloveutsavoir

Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
éloveutsavoir said:
AND SINCE 7 SEPT 2013
I JUST WANT TO PRECISE my file its not spécial cauz its conjugual i just repet the world immigration gave me. cauz between married, commun law CONJUGAL PATNER WAS THE BEST FOR MY SITUATION but we apply my man and me PERMANENT RESIDANT TO STAY IN QUEBEC WITH ME........

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
éloveutsavoir said:
That's just to notify you that your application was received by CIC and it WASN'T lost in the mail or something.

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
CdnandTrini said:
Ok that's good, you should be able to send it off before the new year then! Then the waiting really begins ;).
Yes, that's the "sending off goal" lol, So by the new year it should be transfer to POS.

éloveutsavoir

Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
MsRuby said:
That's just to notify you that your application was received by CIC and it WASN'T lost in the mail or something.
thanks ms ruby i thouth that too so i will don t pass xmas with my man one more time again ??? ::) ::) i hate that, its hard

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
MissDominica said:
Hello,

Nobody can be sure about your file - especially at POS where they seem to make silly decisions sometimes. I thought for 100% sure I would not get an interview until after I waited 14 months and found out we were waiting in line for an interview and our case was simple (no previous marriages, no kids, proof of living together, hundreds of pics, 20lbs of proof, etc. AND the visa officer admitted she thinks our relationship was genuine even before the interview - yet we STILL got an interview). Then there are some on the site that thought for sure they would get an interview and sped right through. So it's hard to say what they will do.

CdnandTrini is right. "In Process" is a good sign with Port of Spain.. but in your case where you're filing the hardest type of visa to get for the family class (conjugal), it's hard to say how they will handle it. We all hope that you speed through without any issue.. but one never can tell with this office.

Sometimes on this site, when an e-cas says "In Process" then a few days to weeks later, the request for a passport comes. But sometimes, in process can mean simply that they are working on your file and does not mean that your passport request is coming so fast. But one thing you know is that they are at least DOING something on your file.. which is great. So whatever the outcome - we'll be here to help you along the way.
+1 and thanks for the reinforcement Miss D. ;) Blessings and I hope you and hubby are enjoying the UK.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
samavril said:
Hello Everyone!!
@ CADandTrini i am indeed lurking ;)...Congratulations> i am so happy for you, and to everyone else just keep the faith.
with me currently my husband got his PPR on September 24th,he was literally screaming in my ear when he received the email,we submitted everything,now he studied in Mexico for a few years and getting a Police certificate has been a pain in the A$$,right now i am just praying that POS receives the police certificate from Mexico in time and he can get his passport back and come home to me,this process has drained me,and i just want to put this behind me sooner rather than later.

SOOOO happy for you
Congratulations on your hubby receiving his PPR!!! :D

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MissDominica said:
lol. No landing yet. No request for medicals or PPR or nothing. So stressful. I'm so upset.. I can't believe the VO said exactly what I wanted "I know your relationship is genuine" and then ruined it by throwing in a "BUT..." and then bringing up some nonsense. So instead of feeling good - I feel sick every day just waiting to see what is going to happen now.

Thanks for thinking of me!

@ CdnandTrini the spreadsheet looks awesome!
Awwww......Miss D. it is complete nonsense what they are doing and I am sorry to hear you are feeling so stressed and upset. You will hear soon though so keep those tums and gravol on standby and easy on the fish and chips and mushy peas for a few days......How can we not think about you right now? Millslu is making sure of it :D

Thanks for the spreadsheet support, couldn't have done it without you....and my bifocals :p!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samavril said:
Hello Everyone!!
@ CADandTrini i am indeed lurking ;)...Congratulations> i am so happy for you, and to everyone else just keep the faith.

SOOOO happy for you
Aha!! Another lurker busted :D...samavril CONGRATULATIONS!! I wondered what that noise was on Sept. 24th.....the sounds of another happy couple freed from the immigration prison...ummmm I mean process.....SOOOO happy for you folks in return.

Many heads are nodding as we read your words about how draining this stuff is and just wanting to be rid of it. Thanks for letting me know your status, it gives hope for those still waiting. I will update the spreadsheet (your interview was waived right?) and please let me know when the visa gets issued. But especially come back and tell us about the all important "Landing Story" the fruits of all of this labour. And btw, I can say that childbirth is less painful than this :p!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
éloveutsavoir said:
thanks ms ruby i thouth that too so i will don t pass xmas with my man one more time again ??? ::) ::) i hate that, its hard
hi éloveutsavoir the Feb. 28th date is when your application was received at CIC Mississauga and logged into their system. Then you were approved as a sponsor for stage one of processing and you were given a UCI number.

The Sept. 7th date is the AOR from POS and they started working on your husband's file as he got his own UCI number and your application is "in process" at POS. Just wanted to clarify it is actively being reviewed and worked on which is more than just "received". So we do not know yet for sure if you will need to spend another Christmas apart, (pray that you will not) but we do know that it is very hard to be away from our loved ones in this situation. Blessings.

samavril

Feb 22, 2013
;D ;D ;D ;D lol you're too funny,i am happy that you are over and done with this process i will share our landing story,hopefully the visa should be issued by November .