+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police verification India Queries

rahul6009

Mar 15, 2017
rather than going to police in circles go to PSK passport seva kendras and for that you have to book an appointment and all will happen in an hour so guys done waste time going to police stations.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
CIC website itself gives the link of our passport website for India PCC...all you need to do is log into passport seva website,fix an appointment for PCC paying 500/- and visit the centre on the scheduled date.
Carry passport copy (the first two pages and last two pages ,preferably taken on one single A4 sheet) and also the application receipt print that you can get from the website after making the payment...
You get PCC two letters as well as stamped on the passport ....
As CIC itself points put our passport office website link,that will be sufficient...u may not have to run around police stations...and passport office checks only the crime records updated on the system centrally and hence they don't ask for ur present address proof or anything....

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys!

Also mobile postpaid bill is accepted. Employer letter or the bill will do for me.

dparashar

Jul 23, 2013
Hi Forum members,

I have received ITA today. Need info for police verification. My current address is different from my address in passport. From where i should get PCC done? current address or passport address?? and should i invest some time in getting the address in my passport changed??

GOVINDLOHIA

Jul 13, 2017
Hi All,
Need help with Police clearance certificate. Over the last 12-15 years, I have stayed in 4 different cities and 3 different states. The document checklist requirement says: Police Clearance Certificate (multiple) (required). Does this mean i have to get pcc from all places where i have stayed? or will the one issued by Regional Passport Office suffice? I got my PCC from Regional Passport Office a couple of days back.
Really need help on this.
Thanks
Govind

Jan 5, 2019
What documents do wr need to show when police come to do enquiry at residential address??Do they ask for parents id proof also?? Because i have recently chnged my address and i have updated it in my aadhar card but my parents adhaar cards are on the old address..