Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
IELTS Request
L - 8.5; W - 7; R - 9; S - 7.5
Hello experts
I received an ITA on Oct 04th and my EE submission deadline is January 03rd, 2018.

I need to check on couple of points related to PCC.

1. I have sent in my finger print report from CID Mumbai and was received at FBI Columbus office on July 21st as per DHL. However, when checked the recent status, they say packets of July 10th are opened and cannot locate my request. So from your experience can I get my PCC US report hard copy by November end or December first week? Also do they issue a soft copy?

2. My application has my spouse in her maiden name with her passport in the same name. the passport has address from Baramati, Pune and issuing office is Pune. Post marriage she now stays with me at Thane, Mumbai for past 7 years. When checked with an agent at Passport Seva Kendra Thane Mumbai, they said they cannot issue a PCC and I need to raise request at Passport office of Pune. So what should I do , raise a request with Mumbai or Pune passport office? please guide before going ahead?

Regards,
Jamie

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello experts
I received an ITA on Oct 04th and my EE submission deadline is January 03rd, 2018.

I need to check on couple of points related to PCC.

1. I have sent in my finger print report from CID Mumbai and was received at FBI Columbus office on July 21st as per DHL. However, when checked the recent status, they say packets of July 10th are opened and cannot locate my request. So from your experience can I get my PCC US report hard copy by November end or December first week? Also do they issue a soft copy?

2. My application has my spouse in her maiden name with her passport in the same name. the passport has address from Baramati, Pune and issuing office is Pune. Post marriage she now stays with me at Thane, Mumbai for past 7 years. When checked with an agent at Passport Seva Kendra Thane Mumbai, they said they cannot issue a PCC and I need to raise request at Passport office of Pune. So what should I do , raise a request with Mumbai or Pune passport office? please guide before going ahead?

Regards,
Jamie
Hi Jamie,

Can you please help me on getting the finger prints from Mumbai.

How did you go about it? Where did you get the finger prints done? And what all documents did you submit along with your request for FBI PCC.

jamie84

Oct 1, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
IELTS Request
L - 8.5; W - 7; R - 9; S - 7.5
Fingerprint Bureau, European Bunglow, 2nd floor, Opp. Mata Ramabai Ambedkar Marg Police Station, Near HAJ House, Crawford Mkt.

10-6pm , call them on 022-22620348.

Rest later visit them, it takes around 3-4 hours. Fees rs 500/-. Submit an application stating why you need the PCC done and carry your original Aadhar and Passport copies. hope this helps.