+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate sindh Pakistan

mtk87

Jul 29, 2023
Hi

If some one is submitting an application for Canada work visa then for how many years one needs to get police character certificate ?

If some one has lived in 2 cities then does sindh police issue certificates for more than one address. Please some one from karachi Pakistan guide

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi

If some one is submitting an application for Canada work visa then for how many years one needs to get police character certificate ?

If some one has lived in 2 cities then does sindh police issue certificates for more than one address. Please some one from karachi Pakistan guide
You should get a police certificate from the town/city you have born or spent most time, it will take short time to verify your identity and background.

You should include dates starting from your date of birth to the date of filing application form. A single certificate issued by any district would work for Canada

mtk87

Jul 29, 2023
The issue is that my birth city and city of current residence are different. I have been almost for 10 years in this city

sasahere

Apr 1, 2024
You should get a police certificate from the town/city you have born or spent most time, it will take short time to verify your identity and background.

You should include dates starting from your date of birth to the date of filing application form. A single certificate issued by any district would work for Canada
I have applied from Dubai for EE. My work experience is for 1 year 3 months from Mianwali but my NIC address is from Karachi. In my address history I have stated the mianwali address during that period because that is where I stayed with someone during that time. I have got my PCC from Karachi because that is the address on NIC and other than an experience letter from Mianwali I have no proof (e.g. bills on my name etc.) from there. Would my Karachi PCC be accepted? Or should I submit a letter of explanation attaching my NIC and explain this situation?