+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from UAE - Without Emirates ID

It_banana

Dec 29, 2023
I was a resident of UAE up until 2020. My Emirates ID was cancelled shortly after.
That's the only thing that i guess that makes it different for me.... I had to get a PCC for security clearance for the job i do here in Canada.

I was never asked for fingerprints. I wish i knew more details on this, but just sharing my personal experience.
Hi, I know it’s been a while but I’m in the same situation. When you filled out the application, and mentioned ‘No’ under ‘If you have Emirates ID’ there is an option to tick off saying that you accept the biometrics card instructions’. What did you do for that?

h2o_o2_co2

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi, I know it’s been a while but I’m in the same situation. When you filled out the application, and mentioned ‘No’ under ‘If you have Emirates ID’ there is an option to tick off saying that you accept the biometrics card instructions’. What did you do for that?
Wish i could help, but i don't remember any question about the biometrics card instruction. If you have the Dubai Police app, i heard it's made things very easy.

pointers

Oct 24, 2016
Hi
I am in the process of citizenship application. We landed in March 2018 and then went back to UAE. Finally got back and settled in Canada in Sep 2020. Do I need new UAE police certificate?

Feb 29, 2024
Hi, what was the outcome of this for you? I have just applied for a certificate and they emailed me right away and said I need to send fingerprints as I do not have an emirates ID. I am a British Citizen residing in Canada, I stayed in the UAE for 6 months as a visitor so I didn't get an ID. Did you have to send your fingerprints before you got your certificate?

Tidz

Mar 2, 2024
To get PCC is that ok to follow up and i dont have ID for emirates is that ok to show my NBI clearance as being my ID to claim my PCC?