vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Dear all,

I'm writing this post to get some clarification on PCC issues. I'm an Indian citizen married to a foreigner. I'd applied for Canada immigration under FSWP and now I'm at the stage of my process when my visa office have requested for some PCC's for myself and my spouse.
I'm working in oil and gas industry in Iranian waters. For this reason I had been traveling to Iran to join my duties. My work rotation is 4 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off. I've never resided in Iranian territory for more than 30 days in a single trip. Moreover I spend full time on offshore platform and stay on Iranian land for 1-2 days per trip. But, embassy have asked for my Iraian PCC.
Regarding my spouse, she stayed in Indian for 2 years and when my family member went to apply for her PCC at police station in India, they were told that the Indian PCC is issued to I diam ntionals only and not to foreigners. Even I tried to get this from Indian high commision in the country of my spouse but, then also said the same thing. But, canadian embassy has sled for her Indian PCC also.
Now I'm bit confused what to do? Is there any alternative to this? Can I give some explanation to visa office about this? As per the cic guidelines, one needs to give PCC from country where he/she stayed for more tha6 consecutive months, but I have never resided in Iran for more than 30 days in each trip. So, is it possible I try to explain this again to VO?

May be anyone had similar situation and they got some solution.
Please please, help me to tackle this situation. I'll be highly obliged.
Waiting for some positive inputs in this topic.
May god bless u n ur families.

sarkumar78

Nov 18, 2014
Hi,

I am on the same boat. I have worked in Iran (Kish Island) offshore for 3 years but i haven't stayed more than 30 days at any time continuously. I have contacted Iranian Embassy in USA but they told me it may take 5-6 months. Did you obtained the PCC? If so please guide me as-well. Thank You

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
sarkumar78 said:
Hi,

I am on the same boat. I have worked in Iran (Kish Island) offshore for 3 years but i haven't stayed more than 30 days at any time continuously. I have contacted Iranian Embassy in USA but they told me it may take 5-6 months. Did you obtained the PCC? If so please guide me as-well. Thank You
Where is your employer located.

sarkumar78

Nov 18, 2014
My Employer is located in Tehran office and they weren't directly hired me. I worked thorough UAE company who made a contract with Iran company. So i am pretty sure that they won't help me at all.
I contacted Iran Embassy in US they said my visa is "A" type and it is not a work visa. So they told me that can not be issued PCC for the Business/Visit Visa.
So please guide me if you know any solution. Have you sent any mail to CIC and explaining about your period of stay at Iran? (Not continuously more than 6 months).
Thanks