+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate from Indian Embassy in USA

addynick

Oct 1, 2019
I need to get PCC from Indian Embassy for my Canada express entry PR application. Indian embassy seem to be very careless as they did not answer any calls and I read that I need to send my passport in original if I want to apply online. I don't feel comfortable sending my passport to them since they already don't answer any of the calls.

Did anyone face similar issue? Is there any other way out to get PCC from India while living in USA?

Thank you all for the help.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
I need to get PCC from Indian Embassy for my Canada express entry PR application. Indian embassy seem to be very careless as they did not answer any calls and I read that I need to send my passport in original if I want to apply online. I don't feel comfortable sending my passport to them since they already don't answer any of the calls.

Did anyone face similar issue? Is there any other way out to get PCC from India while living in USA?

If you are applying thru mail, you need to send them the passport. I didn't have my passport for 30 days when I got my PCC.
Other option, walk in and apply, you will get to keep your passport.

addynick

Oct 1, 2019
If you are applying thru mail, you need to send them the passport. I didn't have my passport for 30 days when I got my PCC.
Other option, walk in and apply, you will get to keep your passport.
Thank you for the reply! I probably need to find way to apply in person, because I have medical appointment too, which does need passport.

Achad

May 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
Doc's Request.
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Passport Req..
13-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2019
LANDED..........
09-10-2019

if you apply in person, you will get PCC on the same day.