+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate from Indian embassy Houston

Shahis79

Nov 11, 2011
Hello friends,
I just sent my documents to Indian embassy Houston,USA for police clearance certificate.The documents are my original passport,application form,cashier check for 40 dollars.
But in did not send them the reson why I need the police clearance ,as on the consulate website they did not mention for that,but in some blogs I find out that we have to mention them the reson why we need the police clearance certificate.
So now my question is will this thing delay my pcc process ,and if yes then what should I do to let them know the reason why I need this pcc.

Your comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Shahi

manja_mali

Oct 19, 2011
yes , they do mention the reason for PCC. if your passport was issued by the cgi in us , it is very quick, else it tales 4 weeks .. either you will get a response , which you can use to decide next step.. best of luck

wznzu

Nov 8, 2011
Did you fill out the Misc. services form when you applied for PCC? I think the best way to get a hold of them is either via mail or email...I have tried calling multiple times they don't answer...although you can try....besides the Indian embassy in Houston has moved so make sure you send any correspondence to the correct address....

Stevewickham

Jul 29, 2013
When renting an apartment in Houston TX, one has to go through a few verification and qualifying checks that the apartments demand. One of these is off course a check on rental history. This check is designed to uncover any broken leases that the applicant might have.
child support