+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance and Primary Office Change

sam da-great

Feb 5, 2024
Hi All,
I trust you are well...
I am in SS since Oct, 2023 and I have 2 questions:
  1. I was requested to submit a police report from a country i lived in before settling in Canada. I submitted the report in 3 days after the request but the tracker still shows that it is waiting on me to provide them with necessary documentation. I received a standard confirmation as a response to the webform when i uploaded the police report and i have raised 2 webforms asking if there's anything waiting on me but all i get is the same standard reply. What shall I do?
  2. According to my GCMS, my primary office changed from Niagara Falls to Montreal, is this an indication of anything? and how is Montreal office in terms of processing speed?

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1154
Application: Single
Application sent: August 28th, 2023
Delivered: August 28th, 2023
AOR: October 16, 2023
Test Invitation: Nov 5, 2023
Test Completed: Dec 2, 2023
Test Updated: Dec 6, 2023
No update since Dec 6, 2023.

Thank you in advance...

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,
I trust you are well...
I am in SS since Oct, 2023 and I have 2 questions:
  1. I was requested to submit a police report from a country i lived in before settling in Canada. I submitted the report in 3 days after the request but the tracker still shows that it is waiting on me to provide them with necessary documentation. I received a standard confirmation as a response to the webform when i uploaded the police report and i have raised 2 webforms asking if there's anything waiting on me but all i get is the same standard reply. What shall I do?
  2. According to my GCMS, my primary office changed from Niagara Falls to Montreal, is this an indication of anything? and how is Montreal office in terms of processing speed?

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1154
Application: Single
Application sent: August 28th, 2023
Delivered: August 28th, 2023
AOR: October 16, 2023
Test Invitation: Nov 5, 2023
Test Completed: Dec 2, 2023
Test Updated: Dec 6, 2023
No update since Dec 6, 2023.

Thank you in advance...
1. It will go away once an officer looks into your file. Faster would be to call IRCC and check.

sam da-great

Feb 5, 2024
Better to call in that case, could be a tracker issue. Sometimes it gets stuck and does not show the latest info.
According to GCMS notes, the tracker is up to date and I am currently in Security Screening pending CSIS assessment. Isn’t the webform as equivalent or more formal than verbal communication? I am so disappointed.. They never answer the phone too.