+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police check USA

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
Do the FBI and state certificate are mailed to an address in India or they need a US address
I would provide the Indian address in the place where it is asked - will they mail it to India????

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Yes they do, you can provide your address and they will mail there, just to double check, call the state and confirm with them and if there is an extra fee.

You can also have this mailed to a US address and if you know someone in the US and they will mail to india when they'll receive it.

Robinson

Feb 13, 2009
Hi,

I recently had to get PCC's from Virginia and Mass., they are pretty quick. I had to pay for both and got the PCC's with in 2 weeks.

Good Luck

spring2009

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Robinson said:
Hi,

I recently had to get PCC's from Virginia and Mass., they are pretty quick. I had to pay for both and got the PCC's with in 2 weeks.

Good Luck
Just curious, why do you need to get PCC from 2 states?
Is that required if you used to live in 2 states?

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
It is required with new rules that with the FBI report you also need to provide the PCC for the states you lived for more than 6 months.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,
I am an American living in London, and I applied for Canadian PR. I need FBI and States PC from New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Pennsylvania states.
I contacted 2 of them, and they will not emailed anything abroad and for Maryland you have to go in person with photo ID. It is such a pain, since I was hoping to have things mailed to my house in America and have my parents send them to me. Now, I have to go as soon as they request documents to get it done.
I have been trying my best to see what else could be done, I even contacted my American embassy here.
What happens to people that cannot even get a visa to go to the States to get this done, if you happened to be living there years ago?
I dont get it.

canadalover

Jun 2, 2009
Hi edupolo
I had the same problem, try this
1- You ask your relatives in the US to request the state certificate for you. If they need your fingerprints or any signed forms, you send them to them
2- They will mail the certificate to your relatives in the US
3- your relatives send the certificate to you
It works for FBI clearance and Florida clearance. I don't know for new jesey because they have their own fingerprinting company requesting appointments. If someone can share his new jersey police certificate experience, This will help us. By the way you don't need a police certificate if you can get a letter from the country stating that they can't or they won't ( refuse) send you a police certificate.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Hi:
I also lived in the U.S. for some times I lived in Maryland for a month and 12 years in New York Do I have to mentioned the Maryland's address then I am afraid they will want that too or I have to provide proof that I only lived there for a month also in my country which is Pakistan there is no professional agency to take the fingerprints but police reports for the states want the address and signs of that kind of agency does anybody has answer for me
Thank you and oblige