+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police charged me with ASSAULT.

flower27

Jan 16, 2021
Hello i am same boat my hearing in june my wife has fale allegation police charge assult only so plz share your expirence olz thanks what happen first court date
Hey what happened with your first court date? my brother is in the same situation.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
No but you will have to declare it. I am astounded at your level of confidence here - police don't charge you unless they have reasonable proof or suspicion that a crime has been committed, and a crime doesn't have to be physical in order for it to be deemed domestic violence. I wouldn't get so cocky.

Once you overcome it you'll be able to sponsor, but you will have to disclose your arrest and explain that charges were dropped.
BS! Police lay charges against male spouses all the time solely based on lies the woman alleges. Many men end up with convictions when they are really the victim. It happens a lot!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
BS! Police lay charges against male spouses all the time solely based on lies the woman alleges. Many men end up with convictions when they are really the victim. It happens a lot!
Not in Canada man, rule of law etc. We aren't the wild wild west with this stuff. Police have to provide a significant amount of proof and women can't just convince a judge by crying in court.

Reactions: YVR123

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Wow! You are naive.
If I'm naive then why did you come here? Why not just stay back in your home country? Canada is a place where you can largely trust things to go smoothly and for the rule of law to operate as intended. If you don't think that's the case feel free to go back to where you came from if you think you think this type of stuff is treated the same as in third world countries. I know how this works.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
If I'm naive then why did you come here? Why not just stay back in your home country? Canada is a place where you can largely trust things to go smoothly and for the rule of law to operate as intended. If you don't think that's the case feel free to go back to where you came from if you think you think this type of stuff is treated the same as in third world countries. I know how this works.
Yes, you are defiantly Naive. I was born and raised in a first world country. In first world countries, we have a problem where women just have to allege an assault, and they are believed just because they are female. It happens in Canada, USA, Australia, UK etc..etc..etc.. And I am in my home country! I sponsored my wife and I am a Canadian Citizen. Are you?

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Yes, you are defiantly Naive. I was born and raised in a first world country. In first world countries, we have a problem where women just have to allege an assault, and they are believed just because they are female. It happens in Canada, USA, Australia, UK etc..etc..etc.. And I am in my home country! I sponsored my wife and I am a Canadian Citizen. Are you?
Why don't you actually take the effort to read my signature before asking dumb questions? I have passports/pr cards to 2 x first world countries.

Love you think I'm stupid and making shit up. I've gone through drama like this before. Of course women can allege stuff, but to convert that allegation into a conviction has a very high bar under law, and many many cases fail to meet that bar whether true or not.

Again feel free to go to leave Canada and go or go back to your third world country and see how these same type of cases play out. In India a woman can lock you and your family up, take all your money, take your passport, make you lose your job and much more by just crying for 5 minutes in a police station.

And here we have someone like you saying it's bad in Canada. LOL. Sounds to me like you got in trouble for actually beating your wife because the evidence was there.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Why don't you actually take the effort to read my signature before asking dumb questions? I have passports/pr cards to 2 x first world countries.

Love you think I'm stupid and making shit up. I've gone through drama like this before. Of course women can allege stuff, but to convert that allegation into a conviction has a very high bar under law, and many many cases fail to meet that bar whether true or not.

Again feel free to go to leave Canada and go or go back to your third world country and see how these same type of cases play out. In India a woman can lock you and your family up, take all your money, take your passport, make you lose your job and much more by just crying for 5 minutes in a police station.

And here we have someone like you saying it's bad in Canada. LOL. Sounds to me like you got in trouble for actually beating your wife because the evidence was there.
I did read your signature. Where does it say you are a citizen of Canada? Last time I checked, a PR is not Canadian! You obviously have some sort of inferiority complex, as you keep telling me to leave Canada when I am a citizen in this country, and you are just a PR of 18 months? Wow! When did I say Canada was bad? What Third World country do I come from, since you keep telling me to return to it????? Believe whatever that tiny mind of yours wants too! I really don't care. You are a naive and I won’t be replying again!

https://www.canadiandivorcelaws.com/false-allegations/

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I did read your signature. Where does it say you are a citizen of Canada? Last time I checked, a PR is not Canadian! You obviously have some sort of inferiority complex, as you keep telling me to leave Canada when I am a citizen in this country, and you are just a PR of 18 months? Wow! When did I say Canada was bad? What Third World country do I come from, since you keep telling me to return to it????? Believe whatever that tiny mind of yours wants too! I really don't care. You are a naive and I won’t be replying again!

https://www.canadiandivorcelaws.com/false-allegations/
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You won't be replying whatever shall I do. Oh wait, I won't be engaging with a dimwit, great!