thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaiou37 said:
I think it's still valid even if you visited the country for a vacation:

"If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

- are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
- have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last LIVED in that country or territory" (it doesn't say "been", it says "lived".
yes but "lived "can be interpreted in many ways...

i'm 100% sure new PCC is required, but if you think otherwise - go right ahead :) :)

ahmedhabeeb

Dec 3, 2017
Are you sure about that, I think all PCC have some validity, I have some Police clearance from Cyprus from 2 years back, and I have not travelled to Cyprus since then, would be great, if its still valid.

Thanks
Anurag
Hello Anurag, could you please advise me how to get PPC from Cyprus. I was in Cyprus for my Studies for a year or so. your help will be appreciated.

ahmedhabeeb

Dec 3, 2017
Hello Anurag, could you please advise me how to get PPC from Cyprus. I was in Cyprus for my Studies for a year or so. your help will be appreciated.
Guys Getting PCC from Cyprus was easy peasy..it cost me 150 USD and got the certificate in 1 weeks time posted to my address..