+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Question

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
I lived in the Philippines for 3 years and got a police clearance certificate 1 day before leaving the country.

I'd like to apply for another one however it has to be done from inside the country not through the embassy and I can't visit the country right now.

Can I just use the certificate i have or it won't work?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I lived in the Philippines for 3 years and got a police clearance certificate 1 day before leaving the country.

I'd like to apply for another one however it has to be done from inside the country not through the embassy and I can't visit the country right now.

It has to be issued after the date you last left the country. If there is totally no way to obtain it, you can try using it with a letter of explanation, i mean what other choice do you have in that case?

raskalnikow

Jul 5, 2019

Dear Hiato,

I have same situation with you. I got PCC before leaving from the countries where I lived. There are three days. How did you solve your problem?