+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mexico

Kaynas12

Feb 28, 2024
Thanks! I am on the line now with IRCC. I will ask if my background check has started. HAppy to hear they got the police certificate. Do you have the status : final decision.... bla bla bla? thanks
No I don’t have my FD yet, even my BCC has not started. Do call and get back ok

Edilbertolg

Feb 11, 2023
No I don’t have my FD yet, even my BCC has not started. Do call and get back ok
The phone call has finished. They said everything has been completed. They sent the email to me yesterday, I said I haven't received and they said I should I allow 5 business day to get the email. This is becoming the end of my journey. I wish you the best

Kaynas12

Feb 28, 2024
The phone call has finished. They said everything has been completed. They sent the email to me yesterday, I said I haven't received and they said I should I allow 5 business day to get the email. This is becoming the end of my journey. I wish you the best
A very big congratulations to you.
Please share your timeline

Reactions: Edilbertolg

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
I applied for PR in May 2023.
Medical request July 2023
Medical Passed September 2023
ADR Octuber 2023
ADR2 February 2024
Final decision May 1, 2024
Still waiting for portal 1
Hi all, first of all, Congratulations! Have you gotten any updates after your last message?

I have been following this thread for a few weeks now, I'm Mexican and currently waiting for the Police Certificate, my timeline is:
ITA Dec 2023
PR Application Jan 30, 2024
Medical request, Biometrics, Police Certificate request letter Apr 12, 2024
Biometrics done on May 3, 2024
Medical exams passed May 1, 2024
Police Certificate docs: (Passport photos, Fingerprints, CPP Request letter) sent to Embassy of Mexico on Apr 13, 2024 and received a confirmation of reception on May 08, 2024 via email (after I sent an email asking on the same as some of you suggested before on this thread)

It's been 39 out of the 60 days already...what would you advice? Raise the web form to extend now? Call IRCC?

Thanks!
Eduardo

Edilbertolg

Feb 11, 2023
Hi all, first of all, Congratulations! Have you gotten any updates after your last message?

I have been following this thread for a few weeks now, I'm Mexican and currently waiting for the Police Certificate, my timeline is:
ITA Dec 2023
PR Application Jan 30, 2024
Medical request, Biometrics, Police Certificate request letter Apr 12, 2024
Biometrics done on May 3, 2024
Medical exams passed May 1, 2024
Police Certificate docs: (Passport photos, Fingerprints, CPP Request letter) sent to Embassy of Mexico on Apr 13, 2024 and received a confirmation of reception on May 08, 2024 via email (after I sent an email asking on the same as some of you suggested before on this thread)

It's been 39 out of the 60 days already...what would you advice? Raise the web form to extend now? Call IRCC?

Thanks!
Eduardo
Hi, I would not be concerned. IRCC knows the timing. My police certificate took over three months and there was not issue. The PCC was finally received by IRCC and the final decision made approx 3 weeks ago,

Cheers

Reactions: Eddie90

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Hi, I would not be concerned. IRCC knows the timing. My police certificate took over three months and there was not issue. The PCC was finally received by IRCC and the final decision made approx 3 weeks ago,

Cheers
Hi, can you please share you timeline from when they received your police certificate, how long did it take for you to get an update on your application? was it the final decision?

Jermayah25

May 23, 2024
Good Afternoon everyone,

I applied for a visitor's visa in October 2023 to travel to Canada for a conference that begins on the 31 of May 2024. up to now, my application has not been approved or rejected. I want to know, if the conference time passes, will my application still be processed? secondly, if my application is processed and my passport is requested, will I receive the visa? if the visa is given just in case will I be able to use such a visa to travel to Canada?