Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Finally here is my timeline.
Alberta PNP EE (Accelerated Tech Pathway) - CEC (INLAND):

-Dec 06, 2023 - ITA
-Feb 02, 2024 - AOR
-Mar 06, 2024 - Biometrics and letter for PC Mexico.
-Mar 15, 2024 - Biometrics linked (same day)

-Mexico Police Certificate: (4 months, almost 5 for an update on my application)

-Mar 07, 2024 - docs sent to Embassy
-Mar 12, 2024 - docs received by Embassy
-Mar 27, 2024 - Embassy requested PC from PGR
-Jun 07, 2024 : Embassy received police certificates.

-Jun 28, 2024: P1 email
-Jul 27, 2024: P2 email
-Jul 30, 2024 (today!) - COPR

-PR card, waiting.

Total: 181 days

Its May 27** not March

MC2024

Aug 3, 2024
Congrats!

Does someone know if the fingerprints expire? I had them done a year ago and I'm not sure if they'll accept them.

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
Hi @PRHP28, I got final decision last Friday and I just got Portal 1 email today. Any news in your end?
Congratulation you alomost done , now my actual status is
Final decision - August 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Do you know what is the next step? How it is the Portal 1 email?.

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
Final decision - August 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

That's the same message I received on August 16. Congratulations, man! We're almost there! You'll probably receive the Portal 1 email soon. The email will ask you to reply with some basic information and confirm whether you're inside or outside Canada. Then it's Portal 2 and finally, the eCOPR.

Reactions: PRHP28

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
That's the same message I received on August 16. Congratulations, man! We're almost there! You'll probably receive the Portal 1 email soon. The email will ask you to reply with some basic information and confirm whether you're inside or outside Canada. Then it's Portal 2 and finally, the eCOPR.
Excellent , that is good news for me. I will let you know when I receive the Portal 1.
Have a nice day. Mon ami

Reactions: ivanm0710

BogdanQ

Aug 5, 2023

Same final decision date Agust 20.

Reactions: PRHP28

BogdanQ

Aug 5, 2023

any updates?

Angel_MG

Aug 29, 2024
Regarding PCC request in the Canadian embassy in Mexico City. As everyone knows, the government has paused all relationship with the Canadian embassies in the country, after the ambassador criticized a proposed judicial reform that he backs. Should I be worried about that? I called the FGR by phone and they told me that they haven’t received my documents yet. My package is still on the embassy since July 17th, 2024. Thank you.

Last edited:

stephcc91

Dec 22, 2023
Regarding PCC request in the Canadian embassy in Mexico City. As everyone knows, the government has paused all relationship with the Canadian embassies in the country, after the ambassador criticized a proposed judicial reform that he backs. Should I be worried about that? I called the FGR by phone and they told me that they haven’t received my documents yet. My package is still on the embassy since July 17th, 2024.
Hi Angel! I don't think you should be worried, they mentioned the 'pause' was with the embassador and not with the Canadian government, and since then Canada has stated that they respect Mexican sovereignty. They take their time to send the documents, usually about a month, month and a half (in the best case scenario).

Last edited:

Angel_MG

Aug 29, 2024
Hi Angel! I don't think you should be worried, they mentioned the 'pause' was with the embassador and not with the Canadian government, and since then Canada has stated that they respect Mexican sovereignty. They take their time to send the documents, usually about a month, month and a half (in the best case scenario).
Ok, thank you, I’ll wait then.