+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate from USA

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hi All,

I stayed in US for over 6 months and have read that a US PC will be required. I still haven't submitted my application for express entry but looking at the long wait time I'm planning to apply right away. I have a couple of queries:

1. Will it help in the overall timeline if I ask the results to sent to a US Address?

2. In case I ask results to be delivered to my relative in US, do I also need to send any envelope/stamps using which my results will be sent?

3. Please suggest any good agency in New Delhi to get the fingerprinting done.

Thanks in Advance.

ajith.ramadas

May 22, 2014
Hello!

Please apply for US PCC right away it takes 13-15 weeks.
Yes you can ask them to ship it to a local address & can get it over DHL to your location which is faster.

I don't know any fingerprint agency in New Delhi.

My suggestion you have 60 days to upload all the data, apply for PCC now wait until 45 days & submit the EE application with letter of explanation.
Later CIC gives you 60 days extension which should fall in between 13 - 15 weeks then you can submit the PCC.

Hope this helps

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Thanks a lot Ajith!

Do I need to send any envelope or stamp to FBI or shall I just send the three docs in an envelope to FBI Clarksburg address. The three docs being:

1. Application Form
2. Credit Card Payment Form
3. Fingerprint Form (FD-258)

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhshaman said:
Thanks a lot Ajith!

Do I need to send any envelope or stamp to FBI or shall I just send the three docs in an envelope to FBI Clarksburg address. The three docs being:

1. Application Form
2. Credit Card Payment Form
3. Fingerprint Form (FD-258)

No envelope or stamp is required, just this three forms are required.
If you ask them to mail it to Indian address, it takes about 30 days to reach in India.

Best Regards,
Omsaiom

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't do finger printing at home, we cannot match the way these experts do.

There is a Delhi Police authorized Lab in Safdarjung Enclave called truthlabs, they charged me about Rs 1800 (don't remember exactly) for 1 set of prints. They do it only two days a week and that too for 1-2 hours only so call them and book a appointment first. They were very professional, courteous and have proper setup. They will give a certificate on their letterhead as well. Don't forget to carry your original passport when you go for fingerprint.

http://www.truthlabs.org

There might be other labs or fingerprinting agencies in delhi as well but I did not try or research about them

(P.S. - I am not connected with these people in anyway, I am just trying to help)