+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate from all countries?

Scandinavian

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jon_dza said:
You don't need certificates for every country you have visited. Only those you have lived in for over 6 months.
Oh, is that so, that makes my "job" a lot less complicated, thank you!

Scandinavian

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xse2573 said:
I hope you know what you are doing?...Canada is different from Scandinavian....I studied in Sweden (Lulea Univ. of Tech
for my Masters) before coming to U.S...... be very careful with what u are hidding.... I have been to Canada 6X and l
kwn what I am telling U. And U kwn what I am trying to say to U.
So be careful my friend.
Be careful with what? What are you assuming? As I said, I have nothing to hide,
being in over 100 places/cities/resorts doesn´t make you criminal, right? I used to
travel for work (travel agency). It´s just very difficult to remember all journeys that I have made
the last 20 years.

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Scandinavian said:
being in over 100 places/cities/resorts doesn´t make you criminal, right? I used to
travel for work (travel agency). It´s just very difficult to remember all journeys that I have made
the last 20 years.
That's fantastic! So Just make your application with what you remember.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Scandinavian said:
the last 20 years.
GREAT! and WONDERFUL!!...what is required of you (Police Clearance) states, that you need to produce one each of all the places you have lived/stayed for minimum SIX (6) months!!!.

Even if you are 100years old my friend, you should know or remember where you have lived for such a long period of SIX (6) MONTHS!!!!!!...

There is nothing forgetting about that my friend.

abdi2525

Jun 21, 2010
hello

how about if the person can't obtain the police certificate from the country where he used live
since they require finger print to get the certificate , although its difficult for him to go that country again
whats you suggestions please help
I appreciate you cooperation thanks

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
abdi2525 said:
hello

how about if the person can't obtain the police certificate from the country where he used live
since they require finger print to get the certificate , although its difficult for him to go that country again
whats you suggestions please help
I appreciate you cooperation thanks
Its very eazy...First send an email to the respective Police office. They will email you back the neccessary papers you need to sign and finger prints. (This time your finger printing is done in the presence of a professional in your present country. These are emailed back to them by scanning attchement or FAX....Also in their email to you, they will tell you how you can pay the fees (Bank transfer, Cashier check, etc). All these will be said to you in their email response.

Also some countries in Europe don't need your fingerprinting, just your info you used while you where there. IT DEPENDS!!!

Scandinavian

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"GREAT! and WONDERFUL!!...what is required of you (Police Clearance) states, that you need to produce one each of all the places you have lived/stayed for minimum SIX (6) months!!!.

Even if you are 100years old my friend, you should know or remember where you have lived for such a long period of SIX (6) MONTHS!!!!!!...

There is nothing forgetting about that my friend."

:D That´s not going to be difficult at all, my worries were concerning the fact that I thought I´d had to remember all the places that I have visited since I turned 18. Phew, a big relief! :)