+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate for non-accompanying sibling

mailajay85

Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys,

Need you advice!!

My common-law partner (Canadian) is sponsoring my PR. I'm Indian currently living in USA. My parents and sibling are not accompanying me to Canada.
  1. My sibling has been living in USA for 10 years, but she's now in India (Bangalore). How do I get her police clearance for USA while she is in India?
  2. My parents live in India. Should I get their police clearance certificate even though they are not accompanying me to Canada ?
Really appreciate your ideas/advice.

Thank you,
AJ

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys,

Need you advice!!

My common-law partner (Canadian) is sponsoring my PR. I'm Indian currently living in USA. My parents and sibling are not accompanying me to Canada.
  1. My sibling has been living in USA for 10 years, but she's now in India (Bangalore). How do I get her police clearance for USA while she is in India?
  2. My parents live in India. Should I get their police clearance certificate even though they are not accompanying me to Canada ?

Thank you,
AJ
If they're not applying, they do not need.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Need you advice!!

Thank you,
AJ
please read the guide again. I do not believe they are your "family members" but they are your extended family.