+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate for Iranian national living in Canada

Chrisesb

Oct 21, 2014
Hi could you please provide the address and what document is required?
Thanks

andisheh said:
Just to update you guys, I have contacted the visa office (that has my application) about this issue and here is the answer:

Please review the date on the most recent Iranian police certificate you submitted. If you have not resided six months in Iran since that date, you do not need to submit a new Iranian police certificate.

Beside, I found an easier way of getting a Iranian police certificate instead of going through the Iran's interest section in Pakistan embassy in the U.S. Your attorney should go to the "edareye sejele keyfari dadsaraye teheran" on enghelab street, the rest is straight forward and it takes only a day to get a PC! I should note that this only works if you had previously gotten a PC from police +10, I mean they should have your fingerprints and info in their system.
Contact me if you need more info on this.

Hope this saves you time and money.

Chrisesb

Oct 21, 2014
andisheh said:
Just to update you guys, I have contacted the visa office (that has my application) about this issue and here is the answer:

Please review the date on the most recent Iranian police certificate you submitted. If you have not resided six months in Iran since that date, you do not need to submit a new Iranian police certificate.

Beside, I found an easier way of getting a Iranian police certificate instead of going through the Iran's interest section in Pakistan embassy in the U.S. Your attorney should go to the "edareye sejele keyfari dadsaraye teheran" on enghelab street, the rest is straight forward and it takes only a day to get a PC! I should note that this only works if you had previously gotten a PC from police +10, I mean they should have your fingerprints and info in their system.

Hope this saves you time and money.

andisheh

Apr 3, 2014
It is located on Enghelab St., Farvardin 12th st., Tabrizchi Building (Khiabane Enghelab, Khiabane 12-e-Farvardin, Sakhtemane tabrizchi).

The person who goes there should have
- power of attorney to be able to act on your behalf
- either your birth certificate (Shenasname) or National ID Card (Karte Melli)
- his/her own ID

Chrisesb said:
Hi could you please provide the address and what document is required?
Thanks

marioepsilon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
London, ON, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
20-09-2013
Nomination.....
21-02-2014
AOR Received.
26-05-2014
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
29-05-2014
Hi, is this 'edareye sejele keyfari' office only available in Tehran? I mean, do people from other cities need to go to Tehran to get PC? Do you have their phone number, so that I can contact them and ask?

Thanks

minyoo

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September, 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Interview........
Bckgrnd in progress ... Nov 2016
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a Police Clearance from Washington office?

homaa

Jan 11, 2017
andisheh said:
If Police +10 do not have my fingerprints, could a lawyer get a PC for me?
Is there a way to send fingerprints to Iran without sending to embassy?
Thanks