Med's Done....
05-07-2013
Passport Req..
01-22-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2014
I am posting this for the purpose of helping those who might need it.

If you are a foreigner who needs a Police Clearance from Indonesia, follow these steps and fulfill these requirements:

What you need are photocopies of your KITAS (limited stay permit card or work permit) or SKLD, 6 (six) 4x6 cm. photos with red background, current passport (all pages), your work ID in Indonesia and/or a Certificate of Employment (showing the dates of stay in the country) and fingerprint formula (you can ask for this from any major police station). You'll also need an application form which you can get at the Indonesian Embassy in your country (look for the police attache) or ask thru email from the Metro Polda Jaya in Jakarta using the email add below.

Scan all the documents and email to yanorasmetro @ yahoo.co.id. Call them at tel. no. (6221) 523-4332, look for Pak Wibowo. This will be processed in 3-4 days. You can have it claimed using a representative (you'll need an authorization letter) or claim it yourself at Si Yanmin Pelayanan Orang Asing, Direktorat Intelkam Polda Metro Jaya, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman No. 55 Jakarta Selatan. Be sure to leave a "tip" for Pak Wibowo.

I hope this helps!

pandagirl_28

Jun 22, 2015
Please help.... I am a foreigner who needs to apply for a police certificate or police clearance in Medan Indonesia. My working contract is already expired and my boss collected and gave my KITAS and blue book to the immigration as that is the policy. I dont have a copy of my KITAS and SKLD which is required to get a police clearance. What should I do? Thanks!!!!!

canamsport

Feb 20, 2020
I am posting this for the purpose of helping those who might need it.

If you are a foreigner who needs a Police Clearance from Indonesia, follow these steps and fulfill these requirements:

What you need are photocopies of your KITAS (limited stay permit card or work permit) or SKLD, 6 (six) 4x6 cm. photos with red background, current passport (all pages), your work ID in Indonesia and/or a Certificate of Employment (showing the dates of stay in the country) and fingerprint formula (you can ask for this from any major police station). You'll also need an application form which you can get at the Indonesian Embassy in your country (look for the police attache) or ask thru email from the Metro Polda Jaya in Jakarta using the email add below.

Scan all the documents and email to yanorasmetro @ yahoo.co.id. Call them at tel. no. (6221) 523-4332, look for Pak Wibowo. This will be processed in 3-4 days. You can have it claimed using a representative (you'll need an authorization letter) or claim it yourself at Si Yanmin Pelayanan Orang Asing, Direktorat Intelkam Polda Metro Jaya, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman No. 55 Jakarta Selatan. Be sure to leave a "tip" for Pak Wibowo.

I hope this helps!
This email does not work