+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF

pinkster

Jul 23, 2018
Dear All,

Please assist. I have two queries as follows:
1. POF-

My current Balance in the account is too low. 90% of the required amount will be coming from my parents as a gift deed. Since its a big amount, do I have to show where that money came from? (I would have to show a sale deed after which my parents got the money after selling a portion of land). So is this required? or just a Gift Deed is enough?

2. PCC
My second question is, we shifted from the current address for a period of 5 months while the current house was under construction. Do I need another PCC for the 5 month duration? The area was same hence the PCC is the same for both the addresses.

Thankyou

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear All,

Please assist. I have two queries as follows:
1. POF-

My current Balance in the account is too low. 90% of the required amount will be coming from my parents as a gift deed. Since its a big amount, do I have to show where that money came from? (I would have to show a sale deed after which my parents got the money after selling a portion of land). So is this required? or just a Gift Deed is enough?

2. PCC
My second question is, we shifted from the current address for a period of 5 months while the current house was under construction. Do I need another PCC for the 5 month duration? The area was same hence the PCC is the same for both the addresses.

Thankyou
1. Gift deed is enough, if the land is on your father's name.
2. If you are in India, then one PCC is enough regardless of the address.

VeronkaS

Jan 17, 2019
Hello guys,

I would need your help with my query. I have enough points for EE, I am just waiting for credential evaluation to be done by WES and I have already done IELTS.

My question is regarding POF. My bank account is completly new, so it has less than 6 months. But I hae sufficient amount for EE on it. Part of it was sent from my parents as a gift and part of it is mine savings. Could you please let me know how should I process this? Do I have to wait until my bank account will be 6 months or is there any other way how to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help. :)

pinkster

Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys,

I would need your help with my query. I have enough points for EE, I am just waiting for credential evaluation to be done by WES and I have already done IELTS.

My question is regarding POF. My bank account is completly new, so it has less than 6 months. But I hae sufficient amount for EE on it. Part of it was sent from my parents as a gift and part of it is mine savings. Could you please let me know how should I process this? Do I have to wait until my bank account will be 6 months or is there any other way how to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help. :)
Hello,

No, you dont have to wait for 06 Months. Gor the gift amount, make a gift deed stating that it was given to you from your parents.

For your savings, show them proof of your savings ( salary slips, sale receipts etc) . You're good to go:)

Reactions: VeronkaS

VeronkaS

Jan 17, 2019
Hello,

No, you dont have to wait for 06 Months. Gor the gift amount, make a gift deed stating that it was given to you from your parents.

For your savings, show them proof of your savings ( salary slips, sale receipts etc) . You're good to go:)

Thank you for your help !! Have a great day ! :)

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Guys, I have taken 6 months bank statement to show cic there is some cash deposits of 45,000x4 time on different dates in starting month of May 2019. Do i have to explain that money also???
However,I have taken gift from father in current month (October 2019) which is almost 1.16 M, I am making gift deed of this amount, is it ok??

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Guys, I have taken 6 months bank statement to show cic there is some cash deposits of 45,000x4 time on different dates in starting month of May 2019. Do i have to explain that money also???
However,I have taken gift from father in current month (October 2019) which is almost 1.16 M, I am making gift deed of this amount, is it ok??
Provide your bank statement starting from June 2019, so that those transactions should be hidden. Since you are providing a gift deed, they are not interested in reviewing your bank history.

Reactions: Syed Areeb

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Provide your bank statement starting from June 2019, so that those transactions should be hidden. Since you are providing a gift deed, they are not interested in reviewing your bank history.
Thankyou Sir, I was thinking same. I really want to make life of Immigration Officer simple and make my case like open book for everyone, dont want to confuse them from numerous LOEs.
To ask from respectful seniors like you is always fruitful for me.
You are right I am showing gift deed of my father which i have taken in current month.
God Bless you sir

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thankyou Sir, I was thinking same. I really want to make life of Immigration Officer simple and make my case like open book for everyone, dont want to confuse them from numerous LOEs.
To ask from respectful seniors like you is always fruitful for me.
You are right I am showing gift deed of my father which i have taken in current month.
God Bless you sir
Welcome.